Say Yes to the Dress: Big Bliss 3 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Queen for a Day "Queen" Esther Brandon, the winner of Miss Plus America 2010 pageant, visits the salon. Crystal is looking for a dress where Audrey Hepburn meets Joan Jett. Michelle has her first fitting and despite intending to diet, she hasn't lost the weight.
2. You Can't Always Get What You Want Sherri, is a former cheerleader shopping with a boisterous entourage. Kathleen is a confident bride with a big personality who wants an over the top dress with feathers. Jill hasn't seen her gown in five months and is thrilled when the gown zips.
3. Mom Knows Best? Victoria has always settled for dresses simply because they fit. Lizzie is at Kleinfeld after visitng another salon in which she felt nobody wanted to help her because she was plus-sized. Veronica bought her dress even though she was unable to try it on.
4. Man vs. Bride The moment plus size bride Telita got engaged, fashion guru brother Ray insisted that they go to Kleinfeld. Mandy catches the eye of designer Henry Roth, whose determined to find her the right gown. Luna brings her wedding planner, James, to the fitting.
5. Never Settle For Second Best After rejecting 10 dresses, it's on director of sales Joan to pull something out of the bag for Holly. Danitra wants a black and white wedding dress. The too-big sample Carolyn purchased didn't give her any indication of what her dress would look like.
6. The People Closest To You Cari is using her appointment as a time to bond with her long lost half sister Cynthia. Brittany wants a ball gown but her family is afraid it will make her look like a cupcake. Romance wants to find a gown that will "knocks her fiancé's socks off."
7. Girls, Girls, Girls Sam's goal is to find a gown that she loves, and one that all of the sorority sisters will agree on. Jasmine wants to please the whole group, but claims that she'll go against her ladies. Jeannine is worried her friend Stephanie may have a panic attack.
8. Obsessed With the Dress Megan has been obsessed with being Cinderella and getting married at Disney. Emilie is a '40s pin up style bride who is having a Mexican 'Day of the Dead' themed wedding. Victoria has lost sleep over whether she's made the right dress purchase.
9. The Dis-Comfort Zone Nervous bride Christy is almost six feet tall and plus size and is so terrified of wedding dress shopping. Plus size opera singer Amanda has come to the store to find a diva dress. Karalee purchased a dress that pushed her outside of her comfort zone.
10. The Mom Factor Grace is a stylist and a self-described fashionista, so she feels confident that she can find a dress, even without her mom. Morgan describes her mother as the most opinionated and hopes to get her final approval. Jennifer is "heartbroken" at her fitting.
11. Does Size Matter? Camille and Randy face the challenge of finding Katy a dress that will both fit and flatter. Misty is looking for a gown that will make her feel beautiful for the first time in her life. With a forty-six G cup, voluptuous bride Niema visits alterations.
12. The Power of the Dress Zaneta wants a sexy, flirty dress that embraces her curves - just like she does. Alyse is a full-figured bride who has always felt overshadowed by her younger sister. It's a bittersweet moment for Rheagan when she arrives to her dress fitting.