5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me want to dance
OK, so maybe I am "dated" judging by the other review, but I liked the song. I also like a lot of oldies from all the past decades. I downloaded the song when it was free, but still think it is worth paying for. I probably wouldn't get many other songs on the album judging by the sample clips, but I did like this song.
Published on July 3, 2012 by LCB

1.0 out of 5 stars Off with their heads!
Published on June 11, 2012 by Andrew Ellington

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me want to dance, July 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great song, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Queens (MP3 Music)
Really Cool song - the rest of the album didn't sound as good but this song was free and super fun! I felt like I was in the 2000s and the 70s at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars BLOWN! Get this album!, August 19, 2012
This review is from: Queens (MP3 Music)
I just so happened to be introduced to these ladies by a friend. I'm so glad I was, because they are HOT! This album is awesome and I recently saw them live in DC. Great group, quality sound. You definitely won't be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Off with their heads!, June 11, 2012
Andrew Ellington (I'm kind of everywhere) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Queens (MP3 Music)
I just find `Queens' to be such a boring and absolutely irritating track by the soul/house/funk/tribal/whatever you call it group Theesatisfaction. The track has a very dated feel to it, and not in a nostalgic way that makes you smile. It feels lazy and bleeds mediocrity. I also found the choice of hook ("don't funk with my groove") to be pointlessly cheeky and rather silly, not in the least bit interesting, edgy or fun. It isn't even fresh or unique. In fact, that phrase is so dated and washed up that trying to `bring it back' was just dumb. Thankfully, the tracks three minute running length goes by quickly, but I'm certainly not going to subject myself to it again (I already listened to it too many times trying to form my opinion of it).

Yeah, I don't want to listen to this group anymore either.

Queens