5.0 out of 5 stars Building Fun!
Published on June 14, 2010 by CJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great for the price
Published on March 27, 2011 by Emily Bronte

5.0 out of 5 stars Building Fun!, June 14, 2010
This review is from: Quercetti Qubo, Interlocking Blocks and Pegs (Toy)
I have 16-month-old boy/girl twins who have been playing with this since before Easter and they both enjoy it. It is like Lego's for babies. The pieces are chunky, smooth and easy to stack or just to stick your finger in. The babies love to play with these everytime I pull them out. The giant pieces are nice to form an open-ended box or to flatten out for an odd-shaped foundation. They are also easy to divide up so each baby can have their own, although dividing five pieces among two babies can be tricky. I like this so much that I also bought the daisy version to give them more building options.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great for the price, March 27, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Quercetti Qubo, Interlocking Blocks and Pegs (Toy)
I think there is a lot of hype about this toy and company because it is made in Italy. As one other reviewer noted about this product Quercetti Geokid Daisy Maxi, the pegs don't actually stay put when you stack them. So the child may not ever get to build a tower because the child will invariably topple them over before that happens. That's what happened to my 14 month old when I bough these. Also, there is one "peg" that has small ballies inside (what the other reviewer called a rattling piece). This piece shattered the second time my girls played with this toy, causing the floor to be littered with these ballies. I would find little balls months after this happened. The toy is huge and for the price and space there are much better and more educational toys out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun..., February 14, 2011
This review is from: Quercetti Qubo, Interlocking Blocks and Pegs (Toy)
I bought this for my 11 month old granddaughter. She plays with it..with supervision but not much on her own. I bought two sets and hoped they would be interlocking but they are not. I think my granddaughter's favorite part is the one piece that rattles. I wish there were more than one of them in each set. I think she will probably play more independently with it as she gets older.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a favorite with my son, September 10, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Quercetti Qubo, Interlocking Blocks and Pegs (Toy)
I would call this a so-so toy. My son will play with it when I encourage him, but otherwise it's left in the corner. The pegs fit together so loosely (with each other and on the blocks) that after three pegs the stack starts to lean and wobble. There are only 5 blocks so you can't make a closed cube with them. In short, I wish I hadn't bought this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Quercetti Qubo, Interlocking Blocks and Pegs (Toy)
My son received it when he was 12 months old, and he still plays with it now at 24 months old.

Quercetti Qubo, Interlocking Blocks and Pegs