Question about Digital Deluxe.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 24, 2012 6:39:11 PM PST
I pre-ordered the digital deluxe version a few days ago. This is my first time purchasing a game on Amazon that you download, so I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how it works. Does the download go through Origin, or what?

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 9:36:15 AM PST
roboticsun says:
you can download from amazon or enter the registration code on Origin and download there. I recommend latter.

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 11:25:35 AM PST
Okay, thank you!

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 3:10:39 PM PST
Josh says:
I just want to second what roboticsun said. Apparently, some people have had trouble with downloading other games from Amazon and then activating them on Origin. Just download it direct from Origin to avoid any problems.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 29, 2012 3:47:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 29, 2012 3:48:43 PM PST
M. Garland says:
I too prefer just getting it from Origin. Has worked well in the past. And since they're the folks you have to deal with if there are *ahem* problems, then you're already there. Got it from there. It's easier to get help from Origin tech support/customer service that way, I've found.

Posted on Mar 1, 2012 1:03:22 AM PST
L. Moccia says:
Save on the tax buying it from Amazon, then just activate on whOrigin! I was about to buy on whOrigin and was going to be charged tax, so I immediately came here AND found and even better deal with the nice $10 offer. Cheers to Amazon! :)

Posted on Mar 1, 2012 10:27:52 AM PST
Is this the same content as the Deluxe Edition on Origin?

Posted on Mar 1, 2012 11:54:44 AM PST
Okay, thank you, guys. I'll definitely just enter the registration code on Origin. That sounds like much less of a hassle, especially since Amazon had a better price. I swear, I don't know what I'd do without Amazon. Almost all of my purchases over the past 9 months have been from here. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 7:05:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2012 7:08:06 PM PST
Exactly. I see all these workarounds to get the amazon download to install in Origin it's simple. Open Origin click on the gear icon choose "Redeem product code" paste your product code from your Amazon Games page hit ok or next and bam Origin downloads and does everything for you.

Oh yeah don't forget to also add in your code for the assault rifle.

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 9:00:13 AM PDT
Raymond Paez says:
Is this Digital Deluxe version compatible with Wdws XP?, under the price is wdws 7, but in requirements include XP, which is which? any one know?

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 8:37:34 AM PST
Adam Hasser says:
I've downloaded the game but I can't find the soundtrack or any of the extras. I assumed this stuff would be in the game menu but it's not. Help/suggestions?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Feb 24, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version [Download]
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version [Download] by Electronic Arts
3.3 out of 5 stars   (238)