A Question about Olay Pro-X Why are there two settings on the Olay Pro-X? Is the gentler setting for daily use, and the faster setting for once a week instead of a masque?
asked by B. Weston on March 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
votes
The Olay facial cleansing brush uses batteries; there is no need to charge it. Since you travel often, you might want to keep back up batteries with you. This brush is ideal for travel.
M. Jean answered on May 21, 2011

A
votes
I think the gentle setting is for sensitive skin
Mich answered on May 31, 2011

A
votes
How and where do you place the batteries? It appears that you pull the bottom off, but I'm afraid to do that in case that's the wrong thing to do. There were no instructions (except those on the box) that came with the ProX.
C. Taggart answered on December 29, 2011

A
vote
I live outside the US and travel a lot. Is there a version that can be recharged outside the US? The US system is 110 volts, and everywhere else it is 220. I could just use the batteries, but it would be nice to be able to recharge it.
Kristin answered on May 14, 2011

A
vote
Does everyone use the corresponding cleaner with the brush or has anyone used other cleaners with it? I try to use only organic facial products, so I have been using an aloe cleaner from Naturopthica with it. Seems to work well, so far.
G. Schwartz answered on November 2, 2011

A
vote
My Olay Pro-X has periodically stopped working. Within the past week, it has completely stopped working. I have changed the batteries several time to no avail. Can anyone let me know if they are having trouble with the Pro-X, or any ideas on how to fix it. I have owned this product for two months and absolutely love it!
Amy J. McKee answered on January 2, 2012

A
votes
I generally use the Olay Pro-X cleanser with the brush, but about once a week I substitute "L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub" (with the brush). It gives a bit deeper clean, I think, but I wouldn't want to use it every day. I suspect it might be too harsh.
Amazon Customer answered on January 29, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on May 21, 2011 5:53:17 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›