Question about the Trinity Archives

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 23, 2010 1:45:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 23, 2010 1:46:31 PM PDT
I am about half-way done with Terra's story. I know that after I beat the first story, a new menu called trinity archives becomes available.

I was wondering, will the system data group files together in the same archive if I started a new game save file with Ven or Aqua?

To put it in another way, does the archive only correspond to one save file or can I play all 3 characters' story at the same time?

I was just wondering, before I wasted time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2010 9:58:46 AM PDT
J. Matlack says:
The archives will group all 3 stories together. You're going to want to create a save file for each character, this way you can go back and complete each story as you wish. Also, you will be prompted at the end of your 3rd story (whoever that ends up being) to create a new save file for the final episode. So, you'll end up with 4 save files total: 1 for each character, and one for the final episode.

All the info from each story though will be grouped together in the archives. So no worries about that. I'm assuming the game updates the archives as you go through. I'm not 100% sure on that though. I can't say that I checked the archives regularly as I went through the game. I checked them out when they first became available, and then again when I was done all 3 stories. Kinda neat to see how all the events line up with each other, and see who went to each world first, at least in my opinion. Hope this answered your question. If not, I'll be happy to give it another shot

~Jon M

Posted on Nov 2, 2010 5:42:00 PM PDT
Thanks, J. Matlack. I eventually decided to create files for all 3 characters, but I will try to beat Terra's first (because that's the 1 I am farthest in), just in case we are both wrong.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2010 6:21:39 PM PDT
J. Matlack says:
Trust me on this. I've finished the game already. The archives will fill in properly if you have a separate save file for each character. I'm now just trying to get 100% on them all, which is by no means an easy task for this game. And if I may suggest, save Aqua for your last character. The progression of all 3 stories seems to flow from Terra to Ven to Aqua. Enjoy the game!!

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 9:14:47 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2010 9:15:15 AM PDT
oh, sorry I misunderstood your first post a little (I probably read it too fast). Cool. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2010 9:39:34 AM PDT
J. Matlack says:
Not a problem. Glad I was able to help
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 23, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony PSP
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony PSP by Square Enix (Sony PSP)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (250)