Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS forum

Question if i preorder will i still get the art book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 5, 2013 5:24:24 PM PDT
DJ Johnson says:
just curious will i still get the art book for preordering this late?

Posted on May 6, 2013 3:58:16 AM PDT
Ryan Hoffman says:
All copies of this game will be limited edition and comes with the artbook, poster, CD and big box. Amazon just hasn't updated their page. And the games coming out on June 25th.

Posted on May 12, 2013 3:26:02 PM PDT
WingLT says:
Amazon updated the listing last night to Limited Edition... And changed the release date to June 25th

Posted on May 21, 2013 12:50:52 PM PDT
jermaine says:
cool thanks for letting us know

Posted on Jun 3, 2013 3:50:25 AM PDT
Landa says:
cant wait my body is ready

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 3:39:44 PM PDT
M. Laney says:
Received my copy of Project X Zone 4 days early from a local retailer. Mine is not a LE packaging, like I thought all first print runs were going to be. I wonder what the deal is there.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2013 11:07:49 AM PDT
JR says:
@ M. Laney

When you pre ordered your copy, did it say it was a limited edition? Does it have english subtitles at least? I know some people are selling the Japanese Import version and that's not limited edition.

Posted on Jun 23, 2013 11:15:20 PM PDT
WingLT says:
My understanding was that it was suppose to be limited over all...

Posted on Jun 24, 2013 11:26:49 AM PDT
JR says:
The english version are all limited edition (to my knowledge). However, the Japanese Imports that do not have english subtitles are not limited edition and do not come with the extra stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2013 6:36:21 PM PDT
WingLT says:
It's very possible that a employee opened up the box and took the extra stuff, and left the game... This happens all the time...

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 8:48:31 AM PDT
billy ray says:
I talked to the guy I know that works at my GameStop, and he said today was the only day to get the limited edition version from the store......I picked my limited edition copy up(I didn't reserve it), and I the stores are not getting a whole lot of copies...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  May 5, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about