5.0 out of 5 stars Tont Steuer's Book on Life Insurance, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Questions and Answers on Life Insurance: The Life Insurance Toolbook (Paperback)
I have been in this industry for 30 years. This is the best book I've seen covering a comprehensive review of life insurance. Tony's perspective as a consumer advocate is helpful. If you are looking for a deep dive into this business, this is your book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A well written, comprehensive life insurance introduction, May 25, 2011
Tony Steuer's book is an excellent introduction to the complex world of life insurance. In his easy-to-understand Question & Answer format, Steuer paints the big picture and fills in the details that one needs to understand life insurance products and how they work. I found the book clear, informative, and very helpful in my own discernment of what kind of life insurance I'm going to buy for my family. I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource!, October 9, 2006
Mr. Steuer has taken a complex topic and demystified it for the consumer and professional advisor alike. He covers all the bases in an unbiased review of life insurance and how we can benefit from it.

I highly recommend this book for the consumer interested in answering their personal questions about life insurance to the advanced advisor interested in delving into the most advanced aspects of life insurance so they can advise their clients.

Definately worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to make sure your policy doesn't change behind your back, May 7, 2008
Modern funerals can be quite expensive, so life insurance can be the easiest answer. But how can you make sure that your life insurance will do what you pay it to do? "Questions and Answers on Life Insurance: The Life Insurance Toolbook" is a guide to help those who are concerned about life insurance policies make the right decisions by analyzing the fine print of it all - the different types of policies, evaluating the companies that hold the policy, trusted agencies, underwriting, and how to make sure your policy doesn't change behind your back. "Questions and Answers on Life Insurance: The Life Insurance Toolbook" is highly recommended to community library collections on personal finance and for anyone who is in the market for a life insurance policy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info, July 7, 2014
Great info..

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most comprehensive Life Insurance books, May 8, 2014
Tony Steurs book is one of the most comprehensive and informative books on Life insurance on the market today. Tony is genuinley interested in the welfare of consumers money and dispels the myths on life insurance. I enjoyed reading the book It provided plenty of samples of policy illustrations and explained how to evaluate an insurance companies financial stability and their ability to pay their death claims. I am a Life Insurance agent, so I found it very useful in trying to understand the different types of policies and which ones to avoid and which ones that would be better suited for the consumer. Tony is a very intelligent man who knows how policies work and how to explain it to consumers and companies. I would give "Questions and ansers: Life Insurance" 2 thumbs up and five stars. If you are a consumer getting ready to purchase a Life Insurance policy or have apolicy thats up for renewal I would deffinitley reccomend giving this book a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on life insurance, April 7, 2014
Chudwad1 (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
I am a single woman almost 50 years old. I know I should know a lot more about life insurance but I don't. This book is a great reference tool. Now I know enough to ask intelligent questions when I shop around for life insurance policies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding life insurance, before you need it!, March 16, 2014
This is a remarkable book through it's combination of being: a) easy-to-understand, b) interesting to read and c) complete. For me the book answered every question I have about life insurance, as well as questions I didn't yet know I had. If I had this book when I was initially shopping for life insurance it would have made the process of choosing what to buy much easier. I recommend this book for anyone who buys life insurance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., March 3, 2014
My husband was looking to understand What Life insurance is for and how to understand it simply. This is what he was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book, February 10, 2014
I am learning from this publication everything I need to know for buying the life insurance... or may be not to buy one