Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2013
Trust law is basically the same in most places. But wills law varies greatly from state to state. The bar exam will be state specific and my W&T class was specific to California law. So it is not really useful or helpful to learn what the restatement says or what other states do or what the model codes say. In most classes I would say that the professors do not even know, let alone care what state law says but for Wills, it seems to be true that professors teach state laws whenever they can. So I got some good help form this for trust stuff but more often than not it was harmful to read the Wills stuff. I certainly won't be using this for bar prep.
on December 4, 2012
Arrived quick, perfect condition. Huge savings. Buy with confidence.
Substantively: I'm a 4L law student who has used Q&A for every class. Often times, I see the exact same problem (names changed) on the exam. Huge confidence builder. Questions helped point out nuances I didn't see and sometimes Triggering Facts..seeing the same problem presented over and over in new ways helps pick up on the issue.
on December 7, 2012
assumes UPC and UTC which isn't necessarily majority opinion of states or how professors will actually be testing T & E knowledge, but it gives good practice at answering multiple choice type questions.
on April 16, 2011
Don't bother with this supplement unless your class solely focuses on the UPC/UTC, otherwise its pretty useless except to bone up on UPC provisions. A lot of the questions are poorly written and don't make sense, sometimes you have to guess what the author intended to say. Intestate question distribution schemes are also unclear as well. Did not mesh at all what my instructor taught us all semester. Doing the exercises proved more an exercise in frustration vs. preparing for the exam. Avoid this supplement, its bad.
on December 16, 2011
When a review question refers to the fact pattern in a previous question which in turn changes and refers back to another question, it become just too hard to follow. I want review questions not mental gymnastics.
on June 3, 2014
Great law school study tool. I liked the format and it helped me in my studies; particularly for tests at school.
on December 6, 2013
I love the Q and A books, especially the explanations of the answers provided in the back of the book!
on December 26, 2009
This book really helped me prepare for my final exam, especially because I was absent a lot of the semester. The only area it didn't help me on much was Trusts, which was a problem because that was 1 of 2 of my final essay questions and I wasn't adequately able to answer it. Otherwise, great for Wills.
on July 21, 2015
Interesting book
on October 1, 2014
I purchased this Q&A to prep for my multiple choice T&E final. The questions are pretty well done and cover a lot of territory. Some of the explanations leave a little to be desired but overall it was very helpful and working though it really reinforced a lot of key concepts.