From the Inside Flap
Key Benefits of Good Questions Have Groups Talking:
- Each lesson consists of about 20 ready-to-use questions.
- Saves you time in preparation.
- Get groups thinking and talking.
- Answers from well known commentators and writers such as John MacArthur, Beth Moore, John Piper and many more.
- Great stories and illustrations in every lesson.
- Good Questions make it easier to recruit teachers. If you can read 20 questions, you can lead a Bible Study.
- Correspond with three of Lifeway's outlines. Can be used supplementally or stand alone. (Usually used supplementally.)
- Suitable for home groups or Sunday School classes.
- Four new lessons added each week.
- Thousands of lessons available on every book of the Bible and every imaginable topic.
- No long-term commitments. If you are not satisfied, cancel any time.
About the Author
Josh Hunt is the author of numerous books related to Small Groups and Sunday School, including:· You Can Double Your Class in Two Years or Less· Disciplemaking Teachers· Teach Like Jesus· 10 Marks of Incredible Teachers· Obedience· What Makes Groups GrowJosh has conducted hundreds of training sessions in churches all across America and Australia. These churches include:· First Baptist, Atlanta, GA· Thomas Road Baptist, Lynchburg, VA· First Baptist, Orlando, FL· Houston First Baptist ChurchJosh has arguably written more Bible Study lessons than any human, living or dead. He writes 4 new lessons a week and has done so for a couple of decades.