From the Inside Flap
- Each lesson consists of about 20 ready-to-use questions.
- Saves you time in preparation.
- Get groups thinking and talking.
- Answers from well known commentators and writers such as John MacArthur, Beth Moore, John Piper and many more.
- Great stories and illustrations in every lesson.
- Good Questions make it easier to recruit teachers. If you can read 20 questions, you can lead a Bible Study.
- Correspond with three of Lifeway's outlines. Can be used supplementally or stand alone. (Usually used supplementally.)
- Suitable for home groups or Sunday School classes.
- Four new lessons added each week.
- Thousands of lessons available on every book of the Bible and every imaginable topic.
- No long-term commitments. If you are not satisfied, cancel any time.
About the Author
· You Can Double Your Class in Two Years or Less
· Disciplemaking Teachers
· Teach Like Jesus
· 10 Marks of Incredible Teachers
· What Makes Groups Grow
Josh has conducted hundreds of training sessions in churches all across America and Australia. These churches include:
· First Baptist, Atlanta, GA
· Thomas Road Baptist, Lynchburg, VA
· First Baptist, Orlando, FL
· Houston First Baptist Church
Josh has arguably written more Bible Study lessons than any human, living or dead. He writes 4 new lessons a week and has done so for a couple of decades.