5.0 out of 5 stars Love the three ways to carry.
VEry easy to take on hikes instead of holding it in my hand, setting it down when I wanted to take a picture. Perfect for my 24 inch tripod
Published 14 months ago by Mike C

2.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Small!
Published 5 months ago by Thomas Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the three ways to carry., July 6, 2013
This review is from: 26-inch Quick-Access Padded Tripod Carrying Case with Heavy Duty Body & Accessory Storage for Vista , Ravelli , Dolica , Bogen-Manfrott , Sunpak , Vanguard , Slik and Many More 26" Folded Tripods (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use tripod carrying case, May 2, 2013
Got my first tripod and needed a way to protect and carry it around. When my tripod is folded up, it fits perfectly in this carrying case. There is some extra room, too. I can add one of my cameras (in its protective pouch).

Just make sure before ordering any carrying case, that it is the correct length for your tripod. I almost made that mistake when I found this one. It is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick-Access Heavy Duty Padded Tripod Carrying Case with Accessory Storage, March 19, 2013
I am over-the-top happy with this product! It fits my tripod and has the extra padding I was looking for. The bonus is the extra pocket on the outside and several variations on how you can carry the case. The price was amazing for the product. Can't recommend this product enough! CS in Seattle, WA

2.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Small!, April 6, 2014
Thomas Smith (Verona, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item on Amazon from Beach Audio out of California. It was advertised as being able to contain a Bogen-Manfrott tripod. Not even close! There was NO WAY I could fit my Bogen into this bag. Furthermore, the construction of the bag did not appear to be too well-made. I asked to return the item, and Beach Audio issued an RMA, but they made me pay for shipping! It would have cost me $9.00 to ship the bogus bag back to Beach Audio, AND they wanted to charge me a 15% "re-stocking" fee on top of that! I would have gotten about 3 bucks back! I am extremely disappointed with this Amazon transaction!

UPDATE ON MY REVIEW (5/5/14):

Beach Audio emailed me and gave me a full refund on the product. I still had to pay to send the product back, but we "split the difference". The bag looks like it will fit most small-to-medium tripods, but not large "heavy duty" tripods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tripod case, August 19, 2013
This case is perfect for my needs. I don't take my tripod everywhere (I'm not a professional photographer), but this makes it so much easier to carry it and a few additional items. Compact, lightweight, just right for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case for tripods > 24", June 1, 2013
I needed a case with strap (hand or shoulder) to carry the tripod and other items for my spotting scope that I use on rifle range. This case is well designed, functional, sturdy and the right size for tripod of 24" or so. The price is good. Cant really go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatal Product, April 23, 2013
Makes carryng my Tripod a lot easier, it protects it from dirt and damage. Great product, and glad that I made the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like so much, March 12, 2013
It's very comfortable to have in the back . I have a tripod of 26" it's a little big the case but you keep other things .

5.0 out of 5 stars Big bag, February 8, 2013
This is a big bag in a very good quality at a very reasonable price. You can put in there additional smaller things as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case at an awesome price, January 14, 2013
I'm quite happy with the two tripod cases. They've made packing my video gear a much more efficient process. They
appear to be of quality make and material. Handy outside pocket and innovative zipper system for quick and easy packing and unpacking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›