Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on December 31, 2012
This was a last minute gift for Christmas for our 2 yr old. So far, so good! It took very little time to piece it together & even less time to teach our child how to use it. There is winding wheel in the center of the track, give it a few twists and it launches the race car around & around the track. You can open gates on the track to send your car shooting through the barrier & off the track.

Pros:
Easy to use
Fast and fun for toddlers
Lightening McQueen is always a hit

Cons:
* only comes with 1 car (Lightening McQueen) which means its not really a race until you purchase additional cars
* seems a bit fragile, time will tell if it holds up to frequent use. The legs holding the track up are wobbly
on April 2, 2013
We bought this for our 3 year old for Christmas. It was a little difficult to fit together and is rather flimsy. Our son has loved playing with it, however it has broken after about 3 months of use. It was fun for him while it lasted. Just wish it would have been better quality.
on January 18, 2013
Great track and fun for the kids. My kids are 4 and 2 and this track is great because the cars stay in the loop unless you hit the switch for them to break the wall. Easy to put together too! The only issue I would say is that the included car is very cheap but they already have 4 or 5 versions of Lightening McQueen so no biggie.
on April 25, 2012
Got this for my 6 year old. It's his favorite toy ... Mine too! No batteries & ALL the fun! Easy wind up & works with hot wheels & die casts too!
on December 28, 2012
My 8 and 11 year love it. But it only comes with one car, which I knew so I ordered and additional change n' crash car (Mater) and it does not fit in the track even though it is listed as an accessory to the track.
on October 31, 2013
My three year old really enjoys playing with this toy. This toy does not use batteries which I really like. This was easy enough to put together and a lot of fun to play with! It would be nice if it came with more than one car.
on December 6, 2013
We bought this to use as a prop to display cupcakes at my son's racecar themed birthday party.
Assembly was a bit challenging, but once assembled, my husband and I had fun racing the included Lightning McQueen around and around. We had to stop, for fear we'd wake our sleeping boy bc it is quite loud.
Unfortunately it did not work as a cupcake display but it certainly entertained the toddlers at the party.
We eventually broke down and bought another crash car bc it didn't work as well with the metal cars that are such a large part f any little boy's world.
on April 22, 2013
I have searched for several months to find the cars that will work with this track and I have been unsuccessful. The company makes it very hard to figure out what cars will work because there are other crash cars but they are too small or big for this track. So my son only has the one car it orginally came with which isn't much fun. They should have given two cars with the track or make it easier to figure out which cars work on this track.
on January 20, 2014
Our son saw this on a rare moment of television watching and declared he wanted it for christmas. I was also interested in it because it reminded me of similar toys I had as a child (rip around race track and others). Smartly, we put it together the night before christmas (it took two adults nearly 40 minutes to put it together and put the stickers on).

Christmas day it was a huge hit and enjoyed quite a lot of attention from our four year old. In less then one month, however, the flimsiness of the construction has shown through. Cars no longer zip around the racetrack, they now - without fail - crash into the side wall immediately after leaving the booster.

This toy is just not built to stand up to regular use.
on November 8, 2012
Pretty good, but spring loaded piece that pushes the cars up the track not strong enough to get cars around on a consistent basis