Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Medela Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 14, 2007
As a military pilot, these wipes have saved my breastfeeding relationship with my son. Often times I am either pumping on the plane or in some Middle Eastern country without potable water and I use the wipes to clean my pump parts and bottles. I think I would have had to give up breastfeeding if I didn't have this product. I highly recommend this for mothers who aren't able to clean their pump parts properly after use.
77 comments|153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2011
I just went to the store and compared the ingredients of this product to generic wipes (like Clorox wipes without bleach) and they have the same ingredients -- save your money!
33 comments|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2012
I love these wipes, they work well. I was curious if I could find the same ingredients in a cheaper form. I looked it up and redi-wipes are the same as these, only quite a bit cheaper. I plan to buy redi-wipes instead of these next time.
on August 23, 2015
These are expensive - too expensive - for what you get. You need one wipe per cleaning, which if you're pumping 3-5 times a day means you go through this pack in a week. That's ridiculous and unnecessary. It is not evident what makes them so much more special then regular wipes. In fact, they seem a little soapy and leave a soapy residue on the bottles and flanges when I use them. It's overkill. You just need something clean and wet to wipe off the milk (even better if you're storing your supplies in the fridge in between uses.

Instead, I've been using Water WipesWaterWipes Super Value Box Baby Wipes, 9 packs of 60 Count | 540 baby wipes to clean the pump flanges and parts. And if I need to use a couple wipes at a time to get them as clean as I desire then I don't mind because the Water Wipes cost pennies compared to these Medela ones. Save your $ on some other pumping or baby accessory and opt for Water Wipes instead.
on March 8, 2015
Absolutely love these. Great for cleaning all breast pump accessories and pacifiers/cups if they fall on the floor. You can either rinse after wiping or let air dry for 10 min. These are great for travel or when your not home. I even bought the individually packaged wipes to carry in the diaper bag.
on August 6, 2006
These wipes have been a huge help for pumping on the go. Whether I am pumping at work or in the car, they are great because you don't need to rinse your pump parts. You should know that it doesn't get to the very center of the shield behind the valve, because the only way that gets truly clean is by running water through it. But I have been using these wipes for about 6 months and I have had no problems with infections or anything else. I do wash them when I get home at night...The wipes are also nice and thick so they work for 2 shields and up to 4 collection bottles.
on March 1, 2016
I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much money on what looked like just regular baby wipes. But reading the ingredients and confirming it was in fact not the same and being sick of having to rinse my pump stuff in the bathroom sink at work I went for it. Glad I did. I use these around midday and then wash when I get home, it works great. But you will want to give it some time to dry before using.
on December 2, 2015
I purchased these as a solution to on-the-go pumping and find that yes they wipe. But of course this is why they are called wipes. I just didn't trust that these clean as well as traditional soap and water so I always washed the pump parts once I got home. It helped to keep the pump parts clean but a paper towel may do the same since I washed the parts at home anyways. I also feel they leave residue of whatever the cleaning solution is and I'm not comfortable having my baby consume milk with any kind of chemical residue. But if you don't mind this, then it may be a good option for you. Happy Shopping!
on February 8, 2016
I use these daily as I pump at work and don't have access to a sink in the same location. This makes my life just a little bit easier. I wipe down the shields and don't worry and then also wipe the other parts. I actually keep the yellow/clear pieces in the cooler with the milk so I don't have to get them super clean between my two pump times during the day, but these wipes also help. I can use one wipe for both pumps. The wipes are large and have a fair amount of cleaning supply on them.
on June 4, 2011
They are almost too wet, and leave a residue from the breastmilk. I wipe the parts as well as I can, but on the valve I always notice the sour milk smell by the end of the day. I have to bring a dry cloth to go over the parts after I clean them with the wipes.