5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!
Published on November 15, 2005 by DavitaJ

2.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOUR MONEY
If you like to create boring items like, a clay covered pen, or fork and spoon, a clay framed license plate cover, this is the book for you!

Not only are the items dumb and boring, but she expects you to run out and buy all the extra products just to make one. Nice of her huh?
Published on September 25, 2006 by Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, November 15, 2005
This review is from: Quick & Easy Gifts in Polymer Clay (Paperback)
Lisa has knocked another one out of the ball park. I can't believe how great these projects are while being so easy. I expected them to be simplistic, but I am pleased with the level of sophistication in the projects even though they're easy to make. I've already made several from the book and Lisa's trademark style of simple, clear instructions, along with lots of great pictures is making it hard for me to make time to do anything else since buying it. Lisa's first book got me started and all of the tips she includes has made it easy for me to become a seasoned clayer. I loved her second book as much as the first and was hopeful her latest offering would do the same. It exceeded my expectations. I can't wait for the next one and her DVD. Lisa, you have a fan for life!

Davita Does Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite of all of Lisa's books., March 31, 2006
Lorraine Ortiz "LALA" (SF, CA. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quick & Easy Gifts in Polymer Clay (Paperback)
I really love the funky and sophisticated projects offerred in this book. Lisa's classy fashion style is really what makes this book special. I recommend all of her books to my students but this one is just filled front to back with really cool and stylish projects. Another nice touch was the gallery filled with several variations on most projects. It really is amazing how just a color scheme change can make over a project.

Kudos Lisa!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good PC Book!, October 25, 2005
This review is from: Quick & Easy Gifts in Polymer Clay (Paperback)
I bought this book for my husband (who is new to polymer clay) and me (I've been "claying" for years). It has lots of great tips. The directions are easy to understand and the pictures are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, January 14, 2007
This review is from: Quick & Easy Gifts in Polymer Clay (Paperback)
I love this book! It's the best of all of Lisa's books. She uses foil a lot in her projects, and the effect is gorgeous and glittery. There are also a variety of projects to decorate your home, jewelry, and even your car. At the end of each chapter is a section of tips from Lisa and other polymer clay artists. These little tips really help a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polymer clay goodies, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Quick & Easy Gifts in Polymer Clay (Paperback)
Excellent book, directions, photos, & ideas. MS Pavelka is a Goddess with clay. The stunning one of a kind gifts that this book inspires are priceless.

2.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOUR MONEY, September 25, 2006

Quick & Easy Gifts in Polymer Clay
Quick & Easy Gifts in Polymer Clay by Lisa Pavelka (Paperback - September 5, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.99