Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 19, 2012
This product makes the web browser on the Kindle Touch an essential part of the device. Quick Links acts like an APP, but it's not. It is an eBook. It resides on the Homepage like both an app and an eBook. It follows all the rules of an eBook with page turns and synchronization. Each page is a self contained, categorized collection of Icons for most of the mobile websites found on the Internet. Touch an Icon and it launches the browser and takes you directly to the website with just one touch. It's fast! It eliminates the multiple touches normally required to go through the menu, launch the browser, type in a url, or go through bookmarks for established web links. In moments you are where you want to go on the Internet and you are there on a tablet friendly version of the website. Over 170 mobile optimized websites. Having just been published in May of 2012, all the links are up to date (at least for a while). This is by far the best thing I have found for the Kindle Touch. Amazon should automatically include it when purchasing the device.
on January 30, 2013
I am new to Kindle and I want to make sure I don't go on sites or download apps that are harmful or not worth the time. This book or guide is perfect for these things I am seeking. Gives plenty of places to go and or look up. They already give you a review for the site so all you have to do is see if it is for you. Thank you for helping those of us who are not kindle friendly as of yet.
on July 2, 2013
I have found this to be most helpful. Use it on a daily basis. Would definitely recommend that anyone getting a Kindle to
purchase this.
on July 5, 2014
I Actually liked this less than 5 min BOOK...it's nothing special but a quick Manuel to webpages..basic webpages only.thank you
on December 30, 2012
Good tips and apps very. Nice research recommend
Nice. Gift for someone
Would ever
Recommend g e t now good
on July 9, 2015
Much easier to use than the browser. I do wish it was updated as many of the links are no longer in service.
on June 5, 2014
Found I wasted my money. The email link is not needed. And most other sights I use can be found with a few great apps
My news reading and other wants are covered usually with an
App or a bookmark. Lesson learned for me.
on August 4, 2015
I can't see much advantage to this book. Most of the sites are easily found without it. Waste of time.