Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 9, 2011 12:23:53 PM PDT
VMartin says:
I currently own Season's 1 through 6, but I'm strongly considering selling them and buying The Complete Series, so I have two questions.
1. Are all of the special features from the individual seasons included in this set, on top of the new material?
2. Does anybody know how much individual seasons can be sold for? They're in great condition, not even a scratch on one of the disks.

Posted on Jul 6, 2011 8:41:08 AM PDT
ASIN: B004XWLN20

Hi i need to know if this package has subtitles in spanish ???

Posted on Aug 7, 2011 7:42:02 AM PDT
1. Includes everything already released plus season 10 + two new bonus discs.
2. try look on amazon on the individual sets or on ebay - that should give you a good idea.
A. C. Dueñas: All the seasons have Spanish subtitles. No info on whether the two new bonus discs will include subtitles has been released. In summary: 60 discs with Spanish subtitles, 2 discs unknown subtitling.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2011 7:39:12 PM PDT
i asked before i re-order this Special Smallville collection, and they have spanish subtitles to all the collection :D
and the 2 bonus disc have like 58hs with stuff that we never see in the previusly DVDs (Season 1-9)

pregunte antes de hacer la pre orden y si todo el box set trae subtitulos en español y el material que traen los 2 discos extras son como 58hs que cosas que nunca vimos (ojala que traiga una buen clip de bloopers :D )

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2011 5:01:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 15, 2011 5:01:59 AM PDT
@ Pablo Milsztein: The 58hs or stuff is all the bonus combined. Only 5hs of that is exclusive to this set.

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 2:36:26 PM PST
p. Wade says:
How heavy is this set? I was thinking of sending one to my friend who lives in Korea.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 9, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about