- Paperback: 1006 pages
- Publisher: Pro-Ed; 2 edition (January 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0944480802
- ISBN-13: 978-0944480809
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (22 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #305,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Quick Reference to Occupational Therapy 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommend to any OT student, especially great to use for fieldwork.
This book was actually recommended to me by my mentor a COTA. It's a really great book for Occupational Therapy quick reference.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very handy for the NBCOT and to have on hand for referencePublished 18 months ago by Carol A. White
Provides detail interventions for diagnosis and a quick reference guide to terms and interventions. Highly recommended and I used often during Field Work.Published on January 6, 2014 by Steven Mills