4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good With Caveats
There are large, loud, and passionate debates about QB on the web, and many of the complaints people have are well-founded. But I've used just about every sort of accounting program out there and keep coming back to QuickBooks despite its shortcomings.

First of all, I'm not a trained accountant. While I do understand basic accounting concepts, and can look at a...
Published on February 6, 2012 by Analog Cocktail

The manufacturer commented on the review below
2.0 out of 5 stars More of the Same from QuickBooks
Despite all of the hoopla surrounding each new version, this version offers nothing new to 99.9% of users. As a CPA I have helped clients with QuickBooks for over 15 years and during that time I have seen a steady erosion in the usefulness of the program. It is large and cumbersome and much slower than older versions. My experience with the maker, Intuit is that they...
Published on October 18, 2011 by Joshua Lee

‹ Previous | 143 44 4564 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best version so far!, August 17, 2014
Lots of great updates and easier to combine accounts and merge information. Looking forward to more updates like this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 11, 2015
This review is from: QuickBooks Pro 2012 [Download] [OLD VERSION] (Software Download)
had to buy it to keep my books working..Intuits extortion practices at work..

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 17, 2014
2014 - I am still using it for my business and personal bookkeeping.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, March 26, 2013
Quick Books works but I am not enamored with it. I have practically every version of the program and hate that I have to keep buying it. There is not much better out there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy that this was used when advertised as NEW, January 31, 2013
I installed this product without any trouble but when I went to register the software, it had already been registered by someone else. It was advertised as NEW. Very upset

5.0 out of 5 stars QuickBooks Pro 2012 [Download] [OLD VERSION], December 24, 2012
QuickBooks Pro 2012 [Download] [OLD VERSION] Works well with all Businesses. Easy to use! Easily create invoices and track sales and expenses

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate Service and Product Support, October 14, 2012
I have been a Quickbooks Pro and Quicken user for 2 decades. Right before my corporate taxes were due, my Quickbooks 2006 took a dive, and I couldn't get it to work even after a re-install. The folks at Quickbooks told me they no longer support Quickbooks 2006 and I would need to upgrade to a more recent version in order for them to give me any help. I found the best prices on Amazon, but read some really unflattering reviews about Quickbooks software and support. Skeptical, I took a leap of faith and ordered Quickbooks 2012. It arrived within a few days,I installed it, but my company files would still not open.

I contacted Intuit support and their very friendly, English (with no accent) speaking technicians uploaded my data files, converted them into functioning files, and downloaded them back onto my computer. One of the files was on my local machine and had somehow corrupted, and I was unable to produce a working backup. The support team took the corrupted file, sent it up to their higher level support team, and the next day they sent me back a working file for that company.

Don't believe some of the poor reviews that you read about this product. I run three companies on this very robust accounting software, and have never had any glitches until this recent problem. We dealt with several techs who answered my call within minutes, were able to fix the problems I had, and took a genuine interest in getting my accounts back to working again. My taxes were filed on time thanks to some caring people at Quickbooks support. Props to Intuit for giving small business owners good software and A+++ support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 13, 2012
Another great business program that makes organizing and daily management of business affairs a breeze! Well worth the price and will be put to goodmuse

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, October 9, 2012
This is just what I needed and got. I don't even know that it is the OLD Version...my computer crashed and I had a 2006 version. So this one works as a new updated version for my business.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overkill for the small business, September 29, 2012
Amjra "la tanguera" (Arlington Heights, IL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love QuickBooks in the same way that I love Photoshop - it is a professional grade tool for those who have a working knowledge of accounting. If you need a complicated start to finish system and you are not going to use a professional accountant, or want to cut down on their work, this is for you.

If you have a very small business and reasonable record keeping - do you really want to spend 10+ hours learning to use this software and multiple others wondering if you have set it up correctly? For me, I will stick to the Picasa type photo editing tools and leave Photoshop and Quickbooks to the professionals.

‹ Previous | 143 44 4564 | Next ›