Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 8, 2009
After undergoing a massive accounting software change from Sage Businessworks to Quickbooks, I found myself lost. Although, overall, QB is much more user friendly than Businessworks, the change and difference between the two were overwhelming.
After numerous unsuccessful attempts to get help online, I tried the telephone "Tech-support". VERY FRUSTRATING.
I purchased the QB manual, and everything I need is right there. The manual is layed out in very simple, easy to follow instructions for almost every possible scenario... and you don't have to be an accounting expert to follow it. :)
Since purchasing the manual, I am able to easily navigate through what I used to think were extremely difficult transactions.
Now, (after 2 months) I feel like a pro with QB.
I recommend this manual HIGHLY, especially if you are relatively new to Quickbooks... although it will still be very helpful even if you are an expert.
Enjoy QB. I do.
on June 8, 2009
This is a must book for Quickbooks Pro new and experienced users. Que has been consistantly providing valuable software manuals for years. This book is no different. How to get started "correctly", from chosing your business to setting up your chart of accounts, is there. I am fond of "screen shots", as you know exactly what you should be seeing, and Que does a great job of providing them. Their "Rescue Me" sections provide clues as to what "to do" and "NOT to do". Great working and reference manual.
on July 25, 2009
I thought this book was going to be at too high a level for a beginner. But it fit nicely into the set of three books we bought to assist us with the program. My wife thinks this one is the best as far as telling you the secrets of the program. Get the QuickBooks 2009 "The Official Guide", and the QuickBooks 2009 Missing Manual to go along with it. One of those three will most likely have the answers that you are looking for.
on January 22, 2009
The QuickBooks 2009 Solutions Guide is a MUST for all QuickBooks consultants, bookkeepers and accountants who work with QuickBooks! It is a GREAT resource that provides solutions and guidance on how to fix and correct problems in QuickBooks data files. It includes the most common problems encountered and provides the step-by-step details (along with many screen shots) on how to correct the error. This book will save you time in detecting and correcting errors in QuickBooks data files. Plus it covers the new Client Data Review and Intuit Statement Writer! Thank you to Laura Madeira for sharing her expertise and writing this book for us!!!

Michelle L. Long, CPA, MBA
Author of: Successful QuickBooks Consulting: The Comprehensive Guide to Starting and Growing a QuickBooks Consulting Business
Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
National Trainer/Writer for Intuit
Successful QuickBooks Consulting: The Comprehensive Guide to Starting and Growing a QuickBooks Consulting Business ---Ideal for Bookkeeping or Bookkeepers, Accounting or Accountants, or Consultants
on November 2, 2009
Disappointing. Should be entitled How To Set Up QuickBooks Pro. Not as informative as the book title suggests.
on July 3, 2012
Bought this book as part of a library for getting up to speed with Quickbooks. It has been a big help & has a lot of answers for questions/activities to get done with Quickbooks.
on September 29, 2014
Even with this book how to use the software was not clear.