Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on April 23, 2012
My daughter just turned 1 and is starting to walk unassisted so I wanted fun toys to encourage her to walk independently. She pushes and pulls around the scooter or can scoot backwards on it, but has not figured out going forward. We got this for her 1st birthday and she loves it! Our friend's kids who are between 1-2 really like riding it to. It folds flat so you can put it in a day bag and take it to the park.
on May 15, 2013
My son absolutely loves his scuttlebug. He will be three in Sept and won't give it up. It is starting to become too small but he still loves it. He makes us take it everywhere with him. I was considering getting one for my daughter but his is in such good shape that I will probably be able to use it for her. I definitely recommend this bike. He uses it all over the house too.
on January 17, 2012
I bought this for two of my grandchildren to use at my house. It is easy to ride and folds up and is easy to store
on November 16, 2014
My son received this from a relative for his first birthday, it was love at first sight (I think for both of us)! He loved riding it indoors and outdoors. Perfect for following Mommy around the house. It is sturdy and well made and I love that it folds up easily which makes it perfect to take anywhere. I can fold it up and put it under his stroller for when we go to the park, put it in the car for outings and vacations. It's prefect for camping as it takes very little space in the car and a great little advice that has occupied him in numerous hotels. Our son is now three and is getting a bit big for his Scuttle Bug, but I would say it is probably one of the best gifts he has as ever received as he has two full years of play on it.
on March 11, 2015
This is a great little mover! My 2 year old loves chasing his brother around as they ride their bikes together in the basement. It is a good way for us to get some exercise when it's too cold to go outside! The one downside is the the bolt in the front wheel has come out twice, and now we've lost it. I'm not sure this is a defect, since my 2 year old tends to be able to destroy things that typically would be childproof (he has chewed pieces off of several teethers, for example). It folds up super-easily, was really easy to assemble, and is very lightweight. I find the size perfect for his age, and he is slightly tall for 2 years old. We got it for him when he was 1.5, and he has loved it ever since!
on November 17, 2013
This was the perfect gift for my one-year-old granddaughter. It is just the right size and she can ride it easily. We have the bumblebee version. Just adorable.
on October 10, 2013
My Great Granddaughter loves it and rides it all the time. It is so easy to take with you when you go!!!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2015
Sturdy, cute, but kids didn't ride it very much.. maybe they're weird?
on November 26, 2014
Grandson seems to like it