From the Back Cover
Manage your bills, minimize taxes, and maximize savings!
Heres the quick way to handle personal or small business finances with Quicken
Want to keep flawless financial records, make the most of your money, and be prepared for tax time, painlessly? Quick grab this book! Itll show you how to set up and use the newest version of Quicken to keep a personal or business checkbook, bank online, handle loan payments, track investments, prepare payroll, and more.
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
- Set up Quicken or update from an earlier version
- Track income and expenses
- Generate reports
- Follow your investments
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Handle payroll for your small business
About the Author
Stephen L. Nelson
, MBA, CPA, author of QuickBooks For Dummies, provides accounting, business advisory, and tax services to small businesses. He has written over 100 books that have sold more than four million copies.