5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome info for a Newbie
I am new to Quicken and found the program intimidating. After researching information on several manuals this looked like the best choice, but I was skeptical that the book might be too advanced. Not so! I found the information fairly easy to find and understand, and I highly recommend it to Quicken Newbies!
Published on March 29, 2009 by 1Mom2-2doXies

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed for my needs
Published on April 7, 2009 by S. Shah

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed for my needs, April 7, 2009
This review is from: Quicken 2009 The Official Guide (Quicken Press) (Paperback)
I am new to Quicken but have used MS Money for years. I thought I could use a guide book to help with some of the issues related to small to not so major features...such as budgeting, savings plan, tax planning, etc. From what I reviewed on such topics, I thought the author isn't telling anything more than what you can see on the screen itself and perhaps figure things out on your own. Not much of any insights into how the features may be of benefit, why not or why you need to use them, etc. It is more of a rewritten user manual...if there ever was one. Less than what you may need if you are beyond a novice user. I am replacing it with "the missing manual".

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome info for a Newbie, March 29, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 14, 2014
Great information

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really happy..., December 21, 2012
This program was not very compatable with my bank, so I had double the work to do. Gave it away to a family member.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have Quicken and need help the manual is where to go it will save you time., June 4, 2011
Support from Quicken is non-existant if you have a problem best thing to do is get a book and find
out how to solve your problem. I have wasted hours using other methonds, a freind or this books is the best way to go.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quicken Handbook, February 13, 2010
Wasn't detailed enough for me. I had to figure out some of the online type stuff by guess and check. Would have liked to have more examples

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied. Will do business again in the future, January 4, 2015
Very Satisfied. Will do business again in the future. Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quicken 2009, October 31, 2008
I have used Quicken for many years and always purchase The Official Guide with each update. It's clear, concise and easy to use when I encounter something new. A must-have..

5.0 out of 5 stars Quicken Deluxe 2009, July 14, 2009
Linda R. Lipps (Kinsman, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Just as every other yearly update, Quicken Deluxe 2009 installed easily without a hitch, and I progressed from 2008 to 2009 smoothly. I really do appreciate this product. At present I have 5 separate entities set up on Quicken, and it makes my organization offices, personal accounts, and my Aunt's personal accounts much easier to track.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quicken 09, January 12, 2009
Dennis J. Nolan (Naples, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Does not cover the business portion of the program. Intuit keeps telling me that the guide that includes the business section will be available soon. That was in August.

Quicken 2009 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
Quicken 2009 The Official Guide (Quicken Press) by Maria Langer (Paperback - October 9, 2008)
$24.99