Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quicken 2009 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 7, 2009
I am new to Quicken but have used MS Money for years. I thought I could use a guide book to help with some of the issues related to small to not so major features...such as budgeting, savings plan, tax planning, etc. From what I reviewed on such topics, I thought the author isn't telling anything more than what you can see on the screen itself and perhaps figure things out on your own. Not much of any insights into how the features may be of benefit, why not or why you need to use them, etc. It is more of a rewritten user manual...if there ever was one. Less than what you may need if you are beyond a novice user. I am replacing it with "the missing manual".
on March 29, 2009
I am new to Quicken and found the program intimidating. After researching information on several manuals this looked like the best choice, but I was skeptical that the book might be too advanced. Not so! I found the information fairly easy to find and understand, and I highly recommend it to Quicken Newbies!
on June 4, 2011
Support from Quicken is non-existant if you have a problem best thing to do is get a book and find
out how to solve your problem. I have wasted hours using other methonds, a freind or this books is the best way to go.
on February 13, 2010
Wasn't detailed enough for me. I had to figure out some of the online type stuff by guess and check. Would have liked to have more examples
on December 21, 2012
This program was not very compatable with my bank, so I had double the work to do. Gave it away to a family member.
on October 31, 2008
I have used Quicken for many years and always purchase The Official Guide with each update. It's clear, concise and easy to use when I encounter something new. A must-have..
on July 14, 2009
Just as every other yearly update, Quicken Deluxe 2009 installed easily without a hitch, and I progressed from 2008 to 2009 smoothly. I really do appreciate this product. At present I have 5 separate entities set up on Quicken, and it makes my organization offices, personal accounts, and my Aunt's personal accounts much easier to track.
on January 12, 2009
Does not cover the business portion of the program. Intuit keeps telling me that the guide that includes the business section will be available soon. That was in August.
on August 15, 2009
I have learned a lot from this book and recommend it, it you are not sure how the quickens works. Very educational
on February 11, 2009
The book explains Quicken in detail, which is good because I wanted a book to explain Quicken in detail.