Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 28, 2014
Was contacted by a non-profit to set up their books using Quicken - and then to teach the group's treasurer how to use Quicken. Since the treasurer, while extremely technically savvy, knows very little about accounting, with the help of this book I was able to write some simple procedures for him to use in various situations.
on February 24, 2015
Have had Quicken since version One. Nothing will help this terrible app. I have a separate file called "Quicken Quirks". If it weren't for a particular tech at the bank, I would have gone bankrupt trying to straighten out the myriad of problems created by bad writing; The app is for CPAs and Nerds, not for the taxpaying public.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2012
If you have quicken and are able to use it even at a basic level don't buy this book it is all but useless . If you buy quicken

and the book together maybe helpful.

The other issue , the writer refers to windows 7 , if you have windows 7 may be helpful.
on February 26, 2014
There is too much "for dummies" information in the book; not enough information to actually instruct someone to preform tasks you cannot figure out by yourself.
on July 24, 2013
I couldn't find any reference to the difficulties I was having. I have liked other 'Dummies' books, but this was a waste...too bad.
on June 27, 2013
Had to change one of my accounts and had forgotten the procedure - information was readily available for me in this book.
on May 25, 2013
This guide will not only enable you to use Quicken, you'll enjoy learning about it. The writing style make learning fun.
on January 14, 2013
It helped me learn just what I needed to know to be able to help provide support to others around me.
on September 7, 2014
This book on my ipad help me with the manual that quicken failed to supply with their software.
on October 28, 2012
Well written, easy to follow, great for beginners. Did not address my actual question but apparently it gives the basic assuming if you know the basics you should know anything after that.