From the Manufacturer
Quicken Deluxe 2013
Make the most of your money with step-by-step guidance to achieving your personal financial goals. Organizes all your accounts in one place no matter if it is your bank, credit card, retirement, and loans. Categorizes expenses so you can quickly see where your money goes. Guidance to creating a budget you can stick to. Reminders help you stay on top of bills. Personal debt reduction planner helps you reach your zero balance faster. Create customized savings plans. New! Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps.
Here’s how Quicken can help, right away:
- Shows all your accounts in one place. There’s no need to go to multiple websites and statements – or to do your own math
- Automatically puts your spending into categories like “Auto” and “Utilities,” so you know where your money is going
- Makes it easy to save more, reduce debt, and create a budget you can live with
- New: Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps1
Organize all your accounts in one place2
With Quicken Deluxe, you'll be able to see all your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investments, and retirement accounts in one place, so you'll know exactly where you're spending your money. All without looking at multiple sites and statements: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), so you don't have to enter transactions manually.
See exactly where your money's going
Know where you're spending, and where you can save. Quicken automatically tracks and categorizes your expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more, so you don't have to edit them manually.
Easily manage your day-to-day cash flow
Our cash flow graph takes into account upcoming paychecks and bills, and checks that haven’t cleared. So you get the true, clear picture of what you really have to spend or save today.
Updated for 2013:
- New mobile app
- Email and text alerts
- More flexible budgeting
- And more
FREE mobile app1
Easily manage your money on the go. Check account balances, track your budget, enter transactions, even receive timely updates and alerts, all from wherever you happen to be. With Quicken 2013 and the Quicken mobile app, your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Get email and text alerts2
Get automatic updates on the latest changes (for example, going over your budget) or suspicious activity in your accounts (large deposits, unusual transactions, and more). Plus, receive weekly summaries to get a quick snapshot of the latest changes to spending, account balances and budgets over the past week.
More flexible budgeting
We’ve improved Quicken budgeting based on suggestions from customers like you. The new full-year view makes it easy to plan for monthly differences in budgets, so you stay on track for the year. Net amounts quickly show whether you are spending more or less than you make in a month. And rollovers are back — letting you apply leftover amounts to the following month.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 8 (inc 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB free space; up to 1 GB if .NET not installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Additional Software: Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer), Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer), Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
1. Quicken app compatible with Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets and is sold separately. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit Quicken.com/go/apps for details.
2. Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 14,500 participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2012.