- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$70.00 + $4.49 shipping|
|You Save:||$44.95 (39%)|
Which Quicken Product is Right for You?
Home & Business
|Simplify and Organize Your Money|
|Shows your bank and credit card accounts together1||x||x||x|
|Securely imports your bank transactions until 20171||x||x||x|
|Categorizes expenses so you can see where your money goes||x||x||x|
|Projects income and expenses so you know what you have to spend||x||x||x|
|Reminders help you stay on top of bills||x||x||x|
|Guides you through creating a custom budget||x||x||x|
|Email and text alerts tell you when things change6||x||x||x|
|Syncs with Quicken 2014 app for iPhone, iPad and Android6||x||x||x|
|Snap and store receipts with the mobile app6||x||x||x|
|Manage Your Money and Save|
|Also shows loan, investment and retirement accounts||x||x|
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt||x||x||x|
|Creates savings goals for college, a house or a big purchase||x||x||x|
|Shows how much to save to reach your retirement goals||x||x||x|
|Upgrade with confidence: Auto transfers your existing data||x||x||x|
|Manage Investments and Plan for Taxes|
|Shows your returns and how you are doing vs. market averages1||x||x|
|Helps you make better buy/sell decisions with market comparisons1||x||x|
|Continuously updates quotes to keep your portfolio value current1||x||x|
|Tracks cost basis and creates Schedule D tax reports for capital gains||x||x|
|Makes tax time easier by tracking deductions and creating tax reports||x||x|
|Manage Personal and Business in One|
|Categorizes your personal and business expenses||x|
|Shows your business profit and loss at a glance||x|
|Runs Schedule C reports to make doing your taxes easier||x|
|Identifies tax-deductible business expenses||x|
|Creates professional-looking invoices and estimates||x|
1. Data download from participating financial institutions or parties is available until 4/2017: Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 14,500 participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2012.
2. Quicken 2014 app compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken 2014 app. The Quicken 2014 app is a companion app and will work only with purchase of the Quicken 2014 desktop product. Earlier version(s) of the Quicken app are not compatible with Quicken 2014 desktop product. Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit Quicken.com/go/apps for details.
3. Must purchase Quicken 2014 to be eligible for the free support offered through 09/30/14. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
4. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
5. TurboTax sold separately. Works with the CD/download versions of TurboTax Basic, Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business.
6. Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with the Quicken 2014 desktop product. Earlier version(s) of the App are not compatible with Quicken 2014 desktop product.
Platform: PC Disc
Quicken is the worse software ever written. Support line is a joke too. Now they are trying to force an upgrade on me as wellPublished 4 days ago by USWebworX
Oh my gosh, i finally upgraded from my 2009 Quicken. It is so wonderful, i was a fool not doing it sooner. Everything is so fast and easier. Good job whoever planned this. Read morePublished 4 days ago by eutopia
Intuit SUCKS. What happened to my favorite financial software?? Began using Quicken in the 80's and was really excited about the download from financial institution feature. Read morePublished 9 days ago by A. Dawson
Sync works well, except for some of the more secure financial institution sites.Published 25 days ago by Gene
After having used it for over a year, I am very happy with my purchase. Great price too.Published 28 days ago by Marlena
I've been using quicken h&b for years and love it. the reason i gave it 4 and not 5 stars is because i upgraded for the tablet app and it's not able to access the full program. Read morePublished 28 days ago by RJ
Overall I have not had issues many customers complain about however I did wait almost a year after release of 2015 before upgrading which allows them to fix many issues. Read morePublished 29 days ago by PA28-140