From the Manufacturer
Intuit Quicken Starter 2014
- See your bank and credit card accounts in one place1
- Categorizes expenses so you see where you’re spending
- Automatically creates a budget you can stick to
- Stay on top of spending with alerts & reminders
- Mobile and tablet apps help you make smart decisions on the go2
- Snap & store receipts to keep track of big purchases
New to Quicken?
Easy to Set Up, Learn and Use
- Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast
- Enjoy free set-up support and get tips from the Quicken Community3
- 60 day money-back guarantee4
Organizes All Your Accounts in One Place1 and Know Exactly Where You Are Spending
- Connects directly to your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investments, and retirement accounts bringing balances and transactions into one place
- Know where you're spending, and where you can save
- Automatically tracks and categorizes your expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more, so you don't have to edit them manually
Understand How Much You Can Spend or Save Today
- Takes into account payments that need to be made before your next paycheck
- Shows you upcoming paychecks, bills, and checks that haven’t cleared
Track Against a Realistic Budget
- Makes budgeting (and staying on budget) painless
- Automatically sets up budget goals based on what you've spent in the past
- Customize your plan, and we'll track your progress
Make Smart Money Decisions While You Are on the Go2
- Check account balances, track your budget, and receive timely updates and alerts
- Your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone
What’s New for Quicken Starter Edition 2014:
- Snap & store receipts to keep track of important purchases. Reduce paper clutter. Store warranties, track deductions, charitable donations and other things you want to record. Just capture the receipt (and even images!) through the Quicken 2014 mobile app and it will attach to the specific transaction. Easy!
- Mobile syncing faster than ever. Sync your information across devices in seconds
- Add and view bill reminders directly from your register to easily track upcoming bills and projected balances
- Processor: 1 Ghz Or Higher
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Higher, Vista SP1, Windows 7/8 (32- And 64-Bit)
- Memory: 1 GB or Higher
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .Net Not Installed
- Display: 1024x768 or Higher, 1280x1024 for Large Fonts
- CD/DVD Drive
- Internet: 56kbps Modem or Better(Broadband Recommended for Online Services)
- Sound: Sound Card and Speakers Recommended
- Printer: Any Printer Supported by Windows XP SP3+/Vista/7/8
- Additional Software: Microsoft .Net 4.0 or Later (Included In Quicken Installer)
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only
- Quicken Windows 2014 imports data from previous versions of Quicken Windows, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (For Deluxe and higher)
Mobile System Requirements
- Quicken 2014 app compatible with: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad requires iOS 5 or higher; optimized for iPhone 5. Android mobile and tablet requires 2.2 or higher. Windows Phone and Blackberry, not compatible at this time. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit Quicken.com/apps for details.
Which Quicken Product is Right for You?
|Simplify and Organize Your Money|
|Shows your bank and credit card accounts together1||x||x|
|Securely imports your bank transactions until 20171||x||x|
|Categorizes expenses so you can see where your money goes||x||x|
|Projects income and expenses so you know what you have to spend||x||x|
|Reminders help you stay on top of bills||x||x|
|Guides you through creating a custom budget||x||x|
|Email and text alerts tell you when things change5||x||x|
|Syncs with Quicken 2014 app for iPhone, iPad, and Android5||x||x|
|Snap and store receipts with the mobile app5||x||x|
|Manage Your Money and Save|
|Also shows loan, investment and retirement accounts||x|
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt||x|
|Shows how much to save to reach your retirement goals||x|
|Upgrade with confidence: Auto transfers your existing data||x|
1. Data download from participating financial institutions or parties is available until 4/2017: Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 14,500 participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2012.
2. Quicken 2014 app compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken 2014 app. The Quicken 2014 app is a companion app and will work only with purchase of the Quicken 2014 desktop product. Earlier version(s) of the Quicken app are not compatible with Quicken 2014 desktop product. Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit Quicken.com/go/apps for details.
3. Must purchase Quicken 2014 to be eligible for the free support offered through 09/30/14. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
4. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
5. Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with the Quicken 2014 desktop product. Earlier version(s) of the App are not compatible with Quicken 2014 desktop product.