5.0 out of 5 stars Save some bucks and get a book as well !!
If you're interested in buying Quicken Willmaker 2008, be aware that you can buy the book Quicken Willmaker Plus 2008 Edition: Estate Planning Essentials (Book with CD-ROM) which includes a fully functional copy of Quicken Willmaker 2008. The book and software together only cost around $31.50.
Published on February 19, 2008 by Grabthar

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than most.
WillMaker Plus will get the job done for you. But! like all of these type of products, "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS". If you don't follow directions to the letter, you will be starting your form all over from scratch. Take your time and don't hurry!
Published on May 21, 2008 by A. Fleenor

5.0 out of 5 stars Save some bucks and get a book as well !!, February 19, 2008
Grabthar "tufnel" (Menlo Park, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, November 29, 2007
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
As a layperson and one who continually procrastinated when it came to taking care of my personal business, I found Willmaker Plus 2008 an outstanding product. It is very user friendly and makes it a breeze to complete essential documents. The software includes every important document to include wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, guardianship, and many others. It produces first class documents, ready to be signed, and the accompanying book and software provide excellent advice. I was able to complete all my documents in just a few hours. I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and quick, December 31, 2007
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
It is a great product if you have basis estate planning needs. It is easy to use. I was able to complete my Will within an hour. I would not use it for more complex needs but it is perfect for a first marriage with or without children. If your asset exceed $1MM, you may want to go to an estate planning attorney.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Have Confidence in Nolo, January 23, 2008
Linda Chase (Flagstaff, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
This is the 3rd Nolo Willmaker software I've purchased. The Willmaker software is easy to use, is tailored for your particular state, and allows you to be specific or general in the preparation of your will. I've needed to update my will several times because of the increase in family members and my personal computer changes. Each version has been easier to use than the last. This is a great program for people who don't want to pay a lot of money to an attorney to prepare their wills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., December 31, 2007
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
This product is very simple to use. I recommend it.

It will save contact information. If you have someone that you mention in any of the legal documents, you can pick that person and the software completes all of the information for you.

It will also duplicate your will for your spouse with just one click of a button. This was a great time saver.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 10, 2008
warchildnyc (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
We bought this to do our first will and were pleasantly surprised at the breadth of topics covered by the program. As a first-timer, I really cannot compare it to other will-related products, but it appears to be well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than most., May 21, 2008
A. Fleenor "mountain redneck" (Fall River Mills, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Old version still useful, October 21, 2009
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
Even though this is an older version it still got the job done! Program is pretty self explanatory.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
I purchased this to do an NFA trust. It worked fine and I have gotten my tax stamp back without a problem. I am still waiting for my second phantom. I also made a quick will while I was at it. No issues and it is a steal over the newer versions and works the same ;)

Side note, Watch changing your trust name manually as you have to go back page by page and change all of them. NFA would have a fit if you didn't do that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective, August 1, 2011
This review is from: Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
My wife and I were going on vacation without our kids and felt that we needed to have a Will. This was a cheap and effective solution and I was pleased with the end product.

Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION]
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008 [OLD VERSION] by Nolo Press (Windows Vista)
$49.99 $12.95