Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quickie Dishwashing Brush Refill 2-count (Pack of 4)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2011
Don't be fooled. Although this looks just like the sponge that came on your original wand, it's definitely not. The texture is different - much tougher. Not only is that not as nice to use (doesn't get into corners as well), it means the dish soap doesn't really come out of the wand! We tried different brands of dish soap and a few packages of these refills before finally giving up. The only good thing about these refills is there is a scrubby layer (oddly placed at the back rather than the front surface) which turns out to be handy for cleaning the lips on lids.
on July 25, 2011
This refill for the Quickie wand is far superior to the original just-sponge head. The scrubbie material behind the heavier sponge allows the sponge to last longer. In the past, the just-sponge head would detach from the plastic base sometimes. I'm a guy, and I use more force when washing dishes, have destroyed many sponges. This newer model holds up to my heavy-handed dishwashing. Plus, the heavier sponge holds up better for washing sharp kitchen knives. The cellulose sponges become shredded by the knives, while the heavier sponge holds up much better. Also, we also found that this head does not provide soap as easily but I just hold the head upside down so soap can fill to it, squeeze the sponge head at the center (behind the filling hole in the wand head) and the soap flows into the sponge head. Or, hold it upside down so soap can fill, squeeze the sponge head into the side of the sink a couple of times, which helps it to fill. I keep my kitchen wand in an upright position, too. My wife has a wine bottle coaster (to fit the large bottles) on the counter next to a sink, with a tall drinking glass on it. Her dish brush and the kitchen wand store heads up in the glass to dry between uses and the drips, if any, are caught by the wine bottle coaster. A saucer would work as well as the wine bottle coaster, and both are washable.
on March 1, 2011
I was looking for Quickie Dishwashing Refill # 131, and although the notes here said it was #141, I contacted Quickie and they said they don't make #141. So, I order these here on Amazon (cheaper than from Quickie directly), and upon arrival realize they were in fact # 131. They were exactly what I was looking for. I have happily been using these for years, having previously gotten them from our local grocery store (VONS in California), but when VONS stopped carrying them, I was happy to find them on Amazon. The fit is perfect, and I do not experience any leaks. I do keep my soap wand generally propped up when not in use, however. I have a metal sink grate in bottom of my kitchen sink, so it just props up on that, against the side of my sink.
on March 30, 2011
The sponge attachments work well and save time. These were made with an extra layer of material in the middle that results in them falling apart sooner thanks before. I'll still buy more when these falling apart.
on January 1, 2014
The glue holding the sponges on the bracket is terrible. They keep falling apart. I switched to a different product and have had good results. I'll never go back to Quickie.
on September 14, 2014
They are good but unfortunately the applicator leaks as reviewed by others so I can't use them!