5.0 out of 5 stars You will really take a shine to this
Published on January 16, 2008 by J. Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to try something else next time.
I'm just getting into oxfords and I'm using Kiwi right now but I'm not really thrilled with the results. I'm going to try something else next. I find that when I finish the shoe, it looks great, but when I wear the shoe, the wax ends up drying or showing on the outside of the shoe and I need to go back and brush it again. I could just be doing it wrong but I don't think...
Published 3 months ago by Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars You will really take a shine to this, January 16, 2008
J. Reynolds (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This is the best shoe polish in the world, as it has been for decades. It covers up any scuff, and makes the leather on your shoe look brand new. If you're the military sort who is into spit-shining, Kiwi is just what the sergeant ordered -- and you can use the little lid to hold your water! The product is flammable, and can be used for "burn shining," although that method can cause the polish to be applied too thickly. And know that it doesn't taste very good, it's not the kind of shoe polish you will want to get on your lips (and don't put your fingers in your mouth, if you get any on your fingers). All in all, your shoes will look fantastic after you have applied the Kiwi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans up my leather brown/tan shoes nicely!, February 11, 2011
Maximus (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
Received this as a stocking stuffer last Christmas. Works great on my brown/tan leather boots. Horse hair brush the boot to get the dirt off then I apply liberal amounts of product and work it in. Gives a re-hydrated look after use, but then looks nice and shiny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Polish, January 13, 2013
A good nuetral polish for odd colored shoes that you can't find a matching polish for and great for exotic boots . Good price and value for the money and I would buy from this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best out there......, September 24, 2009
Kiwi (...outside the norm...) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I had to buy new tins of shoe polish this week to get my shoes up and running for the Autumn/Winter months. This polish is still the best out there and does a great job on my leather shoes...I polished my shoes last night and had someone actually tell me today that my shoes looked brand new even though they are two years old.

I don't ever want to live without this polish !! It lasts forever, it does a fabulous job and you can't beat the price...I'm glad I stocked up, it sure won't go to waste !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars KIWI POLISH!!!!, March 13, 2012
So im in ROTC and i needed so polish that was gonna work great and this is that polish. Commander looked at my shoes and had a awesome grin on his face! =}.......my shoes looked brand new and they still do after a month! GREAT JOB AMAZON!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Polish, July 3, 2010
I've been using KIWI for 30 years. Normally I buy stuff like this local but I wasn't able to find this color. If a person wants their smooth leather boots to last and look good, this and saddle soap will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find shade, April 5, 2012
I own many pairs of brown shoes, but so far have only found dark brown polish in stores in my area. Some of my lighter brown shoes have been showing a lot of wear - I am so glad I found this shade online! Now my favorite leather shoes will look great again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiwi Shoe Polish, July 26, 2011
This review is from: Kiwi Shoe Polish, Tan (Apparel)
This was an easy find on Amazon.com. I have not been able to find this in any shoe store or grocery store that previously carried the "tan" color. It seems to have been replaced by "neutral" which is not the same as "tan". I was very pleased wih the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 16, 2013
Its a typically good Kiwi product. they provide inexpensive shoe care products that more than get the job done. This color does work for my Burgundy shoes if anyone is hesitant about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best way to get a great shoe shine!, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Kiwi Shoe Polish, Tan (Apparel)
My dress shoes always need attention. I'd be in meetings, flying on planes, riding in cars and I was always banging my shoes on something. Using a good shoe polish to recolor a scuff and put a gloss onto your shoes can make a real difference in how you look. Another advantage is that polishing your shoes often also helps to waterproof the leather and keep it in good shape.

I like to use a good paste or cream polish and a horse hair brush to get a high gloss. Part of your appearance is your shoes and taking care of them means you care about how you present yourself in front of others!

Kiwi is a good brand and I recommend it!

Kiwi Shoe Polish, Tan