Why QuietKat Was Developed:
- Being stealthy getting in to the hunting area is just one aspect of being a successful predator hunter.
- Keeping out of sight once you get to the location is even more important. One way to keep your visibility from wary eyes is to utilize terrain and camouflage to mask your presence.
- Provide easy access to locations that are hard to get to by using trails that are impassable for a truck.
Combining 48V 20AH Lithium Ion Battery output with as much mechanical input as the rider is capable of, the QuietKat Electric Off Road Vehicle displays phenomenal acceleration and hill climbing ability in any terrain.
- One(1) QuietKat Vehicle, Aluminum Frame
- One (1) Front Suspension Fork / Shock, 4" of travel
- One (1) Rear Suspension package, 4" of travel
- One (1)3525 Electric Hub Motor
- One (1) 48V 20AH Lithium Ion Battery (approx. travel distance 20 to 25 miles)
- One (1) 48V 2A Charger (charges battery from empty to full overnight)
- Digital Display and Power Controller (control and read power, battery life, speed, etc)
- Rear Wheels and Tires, Knobby Tread (12.5" x 2.75")
- Front Wheel, Knobby Tread (20" x 2.25")
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Front Mud Flap
- Thumb Throttle
- Folding Stem
- Handel Bar
- Disc Brake Front and Rear
- Brake to Motor Shut-off
- 12 FET motor controller