5.0 out of 5 stars loved it
Published 16 months ago by Nelida

2.0 out of 5 stars Works - but like a small lump of plastic.
Published 22 months ago by Steve,

2.0 out of 5 stars Works - but like a small lump of plastic., November 5, 2012
Steve, (Sandusky, OH, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
Well, under 10 bucks and way too many promises to approach true. The earpiece us hard and enormous. I doubt it would fit in my mouth. I cannot really hear anything unless I press the massive umbrella sized thing into the ear canal, thus pressing the button and ending the call. When unpaired you may well need to restart your phone or find NOTHING makes a sound Basically fun to play with and see how bluetooth connects, but really better to be hung on a chain and worn as another useless worthless trinket. I hope it works for you. Apparently it's my fault that my ears are not the size of a 3 man tent - good luck returning it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Proceed with caution, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
Easy enough to hook up, but that's about all the good I can say for it. Scratchy sound, incredibly uncomfortable. Worse, less than 24 hours after I paired this device with my phone -- a Samsung Galaxy -- the phone locked up. It won't respond to even a hard boot; system is somehow corrupted. Can't say it was the headset for certain, but the coincidence seems a little too coincidental. Phone was only a few months old; protected by case; never dropped.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Worthless, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
If you plan on purchasing this bluetooth headset, you might need to have your ear canal enlarged. Unlike a common earbud from an i-Pod which is about 3/8" in diameter, the Bolt Mini's earpiece is 5/8", a full 1/4 inch larger than something that fits human ears. Since it doesn't fit the ear, plan on telling anyone around you to be quiet while you make your phone calls, turning off all appliances, car engines, and purring cats within a two block radius, just so you might be able to hear something from this headset. Better yet, take the money you plan on spending on this thing and burn it. At least that will provide a little bit of excitement with the beautiful flames, saving you time, since you lose money either way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ummmmm NO, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
I read the reviews on this bluetooth but decided to give it anyway.....BOY was I wrong this blue tooth is NOT worth the money even if its the cost of $1. It has a horrible echo to the receiver of the call no mater where you are if you are the receiver you hear the echo..As the caller you can barely hear though it and it sounds like the person your calling is standing next to running water...

I love my AMAZON peeps for putting up reviews I will listen to you from now on...as to the next person DO NOT BUY THIS it may seem cute to the eyes but the quality SUCKS...

1.0 out of 5 stars Ear Hook bits into your ear. Ear bud too big to fit in the ear, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
Very uncomfortable. Ear hook bites into your ear. Ear bud does not fit into your ear. Really not a user friendly product.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, May 26, 2013
Nelida (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
I gotta say it worked perfect for me. I was looking for a very inexpensive bluetooth for my phone and I gotta say that I love. Its cute, its pink, and I only charge it once a week I keep it in my car for the whole week and that last me the whole week. and for it being really cheap it's very durable I've dropped in about 3 times and I stepped on it once and the whole front pink case came off I just popped it right back in and been working fine. I read a couple of reviews about the clarity being scratchy, maybe it's just the phone because my herewith been working fine. I have a motorola razr M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this device and this company, January 20, 2014
Scott Nelson (Downers Grove, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
My first device stopped connecting to my phone after two weeks. I paid the warranty fee to replace the device, but the new device came with a charger that did not work properly. The company refused to replace it, unless i paid the warranty fee again. Do not give this company your business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well...., July 20, 2014
This review is from: Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset (Electronics)
Got mine from radio shack as a gift when I bought my phone. Small and works great. I have a very small ear canal and one of the hooks fit my outter ear perfectly. Sometimes forget I have it on..

Quikcell Bolt Mini Bluetooth Headset