Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 12, 2015
I was deeply saddened to buy this product , because I realized how fragile this hat. I'm disappointed with spe product, really expected more .
review image
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2015
After a mere 6 drunken hours with this hat the hat was completely destroyed. The top was missing and the side looked like shark had taken a bite out of it. You are now wondering why this hat is so amazing if it only lasted 6 hours. I'll tell you why. While wearing this hat I went 12-0 in beer pong before no team wanted to challenge the unstoppable hat. While wearing this hat I got laid twice. While wearing this hat I met a super model named Jen who was the hottest girl I've ever met. While wearing this hat I made out with Jen. While wearing this hat I won $100 in a bet. This hat is the Supreme being of all hats and you will never find another hat like it. Even if it only lasts 6 hours it will be the best hat you ever wear and the best party you ever go to. All you really need to know is that you should buy this hat.
44 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2014
I don't know if this was defective but I was pretty disappointed. Wish it would have lasted because it looked cool until lunch.
on May 7, 2015
I LOVE this hat. I've owned it for probably 5 years and it's a life saver in the sun. It breathes well and is comfortable to wear. I wear it when I mow, when I garden, when I canoe, and pretty much any other time I'm outside in the summer. After years of abuse, it was starting to show its age, so I ordered another from Amazon as a replacement. It arrived today. The hat is identical to my old one, so I know I'll be happy with it. The packaging was well below par. The hat is about 17 1/2" inches in diameter. Amazon folded the brim to make it fit in a 12" X 15 1/2" box. On the long side, the brim fold was moderate enough that I expect it to flatten out over time with no permanent damage. On the short side of the box, the brim fold was so extreme that it broke many pieces of straw along were the fold is. That fold may flatten out, but it's highly unlikely that the straw will fuse back together. Tilly's sells this hat in stores for about the same price. When it's time to replace it again, I'll go to their store and buy it.
review image review image
on July 12, 2015
The hat only lasted 2 months and cracked all along the brim. Now it's too late to send it back because of the return policy but we didn't even have it that long.
The size fit perfectly it's a nice color but the material broke way too fast. I'm a lifeguard and only got to use it a week.
review image review image
on May 25, 2016
Must have for ladies and gents! My husband has the dark color and I have the light and we love them. Perfect for summer, camping, & Kauai of course :) we both have fairly large heads (example: one size fits most NEVER fits me), but these fit great!
review image
on July 1, 2015
I've got a biiig head. It isn't that clear from the pictures or description, but this hat comes with an elastic fabric band on the inside that makes the hat fit snuggly, but not too snuggly on your head. The weave of the straw material is also loose enough to stretch out a little. I've worn this for hours in the garden and had no problems with comfort or fit.

On another note, I hate the logo on the front, but it was quite easy to remove. It's secured with four little threads and hot glue. By snipping the threads and SLOWLY peeling the label, I was able to remove the logo patch. You can't even see that it was ever there now.

No more sunburn for me.
on June 18, 2014
In less than a week with moderate use this hat complete unraveled. This hat is very cheaply made, thin and flimsy, we will returned it.
on May 29, 2015
The picture Shown is really nice. Package was a little small so it miss shaped the hat. Once the hat was in my hands it seemed to be a little frail. Expected a little better quality. We will see how long it really lasts.
review image review image review image
on April 22, 2014
fits nice. it provides a lot of shade for the Arizona sun i work in. I wear it all day long and it has held up well. the box it was shipped in was a bit small and the edges of the brim were curled upward so it was not the look i wanted out of the box. i had to steam the edges back to a proper shape. I would probably rate this higher except for the box it came in.