Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quiksilver Men's Carver Suede 2 2012 Sandal
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 12, 2012
I wear flip flops every chance I can get since I hate shoes. My flip flops wear out very quickly. Thus, I did a lot of searching and trying on sandals before I settled on these. I was told to get Rainbows, but honestly, these are much more comfortable and MUCH cheaper. They run really skinny, so you may want to get 1 size or 1/2 a size bigger than you normally do. However, the construction is great. The sole is all one piece, so you know it won't fall apart! They dry quickly after getting wet, too. I think this will be my new sandal to purchase every year!
on May 14, 2013
The quality is good. I bought the size that I always wear, but seems narrow and small and doesn't fit the way it should that makes it a little tight.
on July 7, 2013
Nice fit, nice feel, my wife has stepped on the back of my feet 2 times already and the straps have not yet pulled out of the sole. Next time though shes gonna get it!!!
on November 21, 2013
This is my second go at Quiksilver Carver Suede Sandals. The reason it's the second go is because I fell in love with them the first time I ordered some. This second pair does not disappoint as for fit and comfort. If I get the same wear as with the first set, I'll be one happy flip-flopper (and how's that for a non-politician?). The first pair lasted me a little over a year, and that was with wearing them every day and walking my dog many miles on the hard concrete sidewalks of Miami. I could still be wearing the first pair, but the hard rubber part of the sole wore through at the heel and I was getting into the soft foam pretty fast. I still could have probably gotten a couple of more months out of them, but my wife has a hard fast rule of one thing in, one thing out, so out they went. I normally wear a size 12 shoe, but I like my flip-flops to extend out beyond my foot just a tad all the way around, so I ordered size 13. Perfect!! Try'em, you'll like'em. The price is right, and the comfort is unparalleled.
on June 19, 2014
These sandals are fantastic. They look great (exactly like the picture). They have nice arch support, which is great for me, as a person with plantar fasciitis. The top is suede, but the sole is made from a rubber material, so it isn't the end of the world if they get a little wet periodically.

That said, it took FOREVER for me to receive them, at least in terms of what I typically expect from an Amazon purchase. These are not eligible for Amazon Prime, but they arrived slowly (10 days) even when set up against non-Prime standards.

If you are ok with waiting over week, these are an amazing pair of sandals.
on June 30, 2014
I bought these at the same time as some leather reefs and i like the reefs better but they also cost 2.5 times more. Either way the quicksilvers I bought are black and grey so they work on a daily basis and I wear them much more than I do the reefs. These sandals have a small bump in the middle for arch support that I did not like at first but I got used to it within 30 min. I feel they are pretty durable and think they will last me a couple years which is not bad because I will be wearing em pretty much every day. Great sandals and they are cheap too which is always a plus.
on January 28, 2014
I'm someone who doesn't like sandals. You're buying them now so you probably think that makes me weird, but hey -- that's actually why I reviewed. As someone who doesn't like sandals and bought these primarily for backup water shoes when backpacking, I found these to be surprisingly comfortable, and plan to wear them when it gets warmer. The usually discomfort I feel from the material wedged between my toes was non-existent. My feet didn't feel like they were going kick the sandals off every step because the sandals were snug, with grooves to fit my heel and toes. Very comfortable.
on April 17, 2014
I bought a pair of these after thinking they looked cool and the price looked even better...that was two years ago and I am still enamored by these fantastic flip flops. They're super casual, but not trashy in the slightest, in fact the suede makes them appear more expensive than they really are.
These flip flops survive well and become even more comfortable as they shape to your foot.
I looked intentionally for these flip flops to stock up for next summer. I might also add that the manufacturer's website has these same shoes with free 2 day shipping at about the same price; but you can get any color (the brown is the best though).
on May 17, 2014
I am a daily (almost daily) flipflop wearer. I have several pairs and love them. These were very comfortable, but oddly they did emit a strange odor (almost like a pot roast). I think it is the glue they use on this specific model because I have others that didn't have the odor. As far as durability, They lasted about a year and are just about flat now. I am going to buy another pair, but I wish they lasted just a little longer, like my other pairs have.
on November 15, 2015
These are great. I wish they were a tiny bit larger, which doesn't meant they don't fit my feet exactly it's just my own preference. Still very comfy and solid! I've had so many cheap flip flops that fall apart and have zero support. These are the opposite.