5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
My husband loves these and has them in most colours now. They look really smart but are lightweight, cool and comfortable!
Published 23 months ago by Em

3.0 out of 5 stars mmm
too large for a 36 and the 34 is too small..... they should sell half sizes.... the strech part its not so
Published 17 months ago by Nicolas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So great I bought another pair, December 8, 2012
I'm using a different account here, but just had to write another review. I loved the gunsmoke color my gf purchased for me 9 months ago and they are holding up very well, use them a few times a week around the beach/house. I just ordered the khaki colored ones for more formal occassions as well as just for lounging at the beach. The material is durable yet soft, just like boardshorts. I would recomment these to anyone that's used to coastal living.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect in and out of the water, September 4, 2012
I didn't purchase these shorts from Amazon, but I received them as a gift from my girlfriend and was compelled to leave a review for others. I love these shorts. I can wear them out to casual events in town (Honolulu) as regular walk shorts, but they are equally adaptive to water sports. I actually own the two pairs and they are the most useful shorts I own. all the extra pockets help to carry my wallet and cell phone and keys. Try doing that with a pair of boardshorts that usually only have one pocket, unless you are lucky to get a pair of quiksilver "manic" boardshorts that have two pockets (I have two pairs of those). For those of you that live close to the water, these amphibians are very useful and look great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Perfect Short, August 24, 2013
I absolutely love these shorts. The fit is awesome and the length is perfect! I have them in several colors. I could not ask for anything more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Travel, July 22, 2013
I bought these for my son to wear on a trip to a humid climate. He said they were comfortable and kept their shape throughout a long day of bus rides, hiking in a rainforest, and sightseeing in town.

3.0 out of 5 stars mmm, July 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear a pair everyday, June 30, 2013
These are great I wear a pair everday the only con is they do run very long but not like gangster shorts long.

Quiksilver Men's Dry Dock, Blue, 34