5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack
Published on November 21, 2012 by Brian R. Orona

1.0 out of 5 stars Drat!
I was really excited to see this backpack when I searched. It has a large number of organizer pockets and a laptop sleeve, doesn't look unwieldy, and the muted color scheme suits my aesthetic. Unfortunately, it's for men only.

Too bad! Guess I'm stuck with purses!

(Seriously, what the heck makes a backpack "men's"?)
Published on September 24, 2012 by petfish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack, November 21, 2012
Brian R. Orona (Layton, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this backpack to take with me on my vacation. The straps are wide and padded well so heavy loads in the bag won't cause the straps to dig into your shoulders. The little soft pouch on top is good for quickly storing your sunglasses or cell phone, especially when going through airport security. The insulated pouch is a nice idea but doesn't really have enough volume to hold a water bottle larger than say 12oz. What I did find it useful for was keeping important items dry when the rain started pouring. The laptop pouch is padded on the bottom which is good for keeping your laptop/tablet safe from dings. The only real complaint I had was that the front pouch is just a little tight (i.e. doesn't open very far). But that was a minor issue. All in all a nice looking, versatile, and well built bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 7, 2013
I am really happy whith this backpack. its perfect for college, very comfortable, protect the laptop very well and have many space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, January 24, 2013
My son loves this backpack. He as found a way to rig his longboard to it and so carries books and the board. He's a college Sophomore.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good bag, January 8, 2013
I have mine for 4 months now and I'm really pleased with it. it made out of good materials, you can use it with just a laptop but there is always room for other things to put in. it is isolated enough to withstand the weather. I don't have anything bad to say about this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars I still waiting:), December 18, 2012
this is still in my international locker I have not received in person yet...i hope don't have any problem because i like it alot this bag

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, December 13, 2012
Bag dimensions are perfect, the material that was produced is very good, the distribution of the pockets give a good sense of the organization of things.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Backpack...., November 8, 2012
It's nice with several compartments, however the laptop section is a bit smaller than I had hoped. It will be used to carry other items instead of the intended laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2014
Great backpack! Great quality!

1.0 out of 5 stars Drat!, September 24, 2012
This review is from: Quiksilver Men's Schoolie Laptop Backpack (Apparel)

Too bad! Guess I'm stuck with purses!

(Seriously, what the heck makes a backpack "men's"?)

Quiksilver Men's Schoolie Laptop Backpack