5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Slimming Fit - Durable
Published 9 months ago by T.J.

1.0 out of 5 stars Like the Shirt but way too tight
I bought an extra large and it is hard to get into, especially when wet. I'm 6 foot and 175 pounds. I usually wear large and sometimes extra large. I recommend going with a different brand or buying maybe 2 sizes up. If you have an Academy Sports near by I was able to find rash guards there in their BCG brand for $17 that fit more normally.
Published 5 months ago by JT Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Slimming Fit - Durable, February 27, 2014
T.J. (Texas/Italy) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I'm 6'1", 190 lbs and have broad shoulders; I ordered the XL. This rash guard fits snug in every area and is especially fitting in the stomach area. I buy an XL for sleeve length and normally find the item to be loose in the belly area, but not with this item. Be prepared to have your abdomen seen by all. There are times when I'm ripped and this shirt would be great for then, but then there are times when I'm not, and it's during those times when I think I'd rather wear a rash guard that has a looser fit.

The shirt itself is fine, a quality product. I bought it to kiteboard in and was thrown hard into some rocks on my back in shallow water and dragged. The skin on my back looks like someone took an electric sander to it, scratches everywhere and a little bloody. When I hit the rocks, it felt as though I had shredded the shirt, but when I took it off to see the damage, I was astonished to find that it didn't rip anywhere; no holes, no burrs or anything.

If you have any questions about the shirt, just ask in the comments and I'll try and respond promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tight fit, nice stitching, May 13, 2014
Quick read: I would recommend this, however if you are a bit more muscular than average go a size up.

My old rashy has been falling apart for the past few months so when i saw a $20 Quicksilver rashy I jumped on it!

I ordered a large but it is a TIGHT on me (I'm 6' 185,Lean/Athletic/Muscular) in the chest and armpits. Once i actually get in the water to surf with it hopefully it will loosen up a little. If i remember, i'll update in a couple weeks.

Other than that, it's black, it has UV protection and it will keep you safe from the sun!

*Edit*
After 6 sessions this thing if definitely too small, it rides up the back and is still very tight in the chest and back.

5.0 out of 5 stars like it a lot, May 25, 2014
Very comfortable. I got an XL and I usually wear a large Polo shirt comfortably. I recommend an XL if you have a slender frame. The large would have been too tight. I also bought a Body Glove in XL but had to return it since it was really tight especially under the armpits. I think it varies by brand but I did like the Body Glove design. You also have to hand wash this Quicksilver shirt. Easy to do and not an issue but I see why since the sticker could melt in the laundry or rub off from the friction with other clothes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Like the Shirt but way too tight, June 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, June 9, 2014
Lane (Lake Tahoe, CA) - See all my reviews
I windsurf, kitesurf, SUP and snorkel. This will work perfectly for everything. Fit is just perfect as well. I choose white for use on warm sunny days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 5, 2014
Fits pretty well arrived a day faster than expected. I really like it. Doesn't make you too hot when in the sun. Comfortable. And looks good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Shirt Quality Price, April 27, 2014
My gym charges $50-$65 for rash guards. Obviously this is a much better alternative. Nothing more needs to be said.

4.0 out of 5 stars look truly same with screen, April 3, 2014
It fits good to me and the color and design is same with the picture on the screen.
Love this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, June 15, 2014
I love this shirt, I like that it has a 50 SPF rating. I would recommend this shirt. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am 5'11'' and 175lbs with pretty long arms, August 2, 2014
I am 5'11'' and 175lbs with pretty long arms... the XL fits perfectly. Surf shirts/rash guards are supposed to be tight fitting. This reminds me of heat-gear underarmour but a little more loose. The shirt dries quickly and looks good. I used it first while taking a scuba class in a pool and it worked great preventing any rubbing or chaffing from the BCD. Only problem I have found is the stitching on the arms is a little frayed - but I'm not surprised as it was being moved around on a rough concrete pool bottom and side. The fraying is not falling apart by any means, it is more of just cosmetically displeasing

Quiksilver Men's All Time Long Sleeve Surf T-Shirt