Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quiksilver Men's Phaser Short Sleeve Rashguard
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2015
Nice rash guard. I like that it's a little long and the amount of stretch is just right.
on April 14, 2015
Too small
on June 16, 2015
Great deal! Fit and Price were right!
on April 26, 2015
good dress for swim
on September 20, 2014
With some brands you have to order a size up when buying rashguards, but not Quiksilver. I ordered a large and it fit like a large. perfect.
on February 1, 2016
Nice fit the Quicksilver rashguards feel like good quality
on August 10, 2015
I usually wear L shirts, but this one XXL is perfect
on July 31, 2013
I was looking for a good design for a rash guard when I came across this product. I love the quality, the colors, sizing, and of course, the price point. I would definitely get another one, perhaps a long sleeve one.
on April 26, 2013
Bought the XS thinking since its a men's it shd be big and loose fit but it turn out skin fit. Buy a S if u want loose fit. The XS can fit a teen, don't think a men can fit in unless he is really small. I'm only 1.61cm 52kg.... But overall I still like it just that skin fit show my tummy......can't get rid of that 1" tummy after giving birth......