Very few things in this world are better than a good set of walkshorts, here are those things;

1. The birth of your first child.
2. Sleeping soundly through a flight.
3. Riding a horse bareback.
4. Embracing the love of your life.
5. Bringing a stranger back from the dead via effective CPR.
6. Falconing with wild falcons.
7. Eating...
Published 18 months ago by Alex

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Short
These shorts fit great, but my husband is 6'4" and they were way to short, hitting well above the knee.
Published 9 months ago by karen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exhaustive Review of the Quiksilver Waterman Men's Cabo 4 Walkshort, June 24, 2013

1. The birth of your first child.
2. Sleeping soundly through a flight.
3. Riding a horse bareback.
4. Embracing the love of your life.
5. Bringing a stranger back from the dead via effective CPR.
6. Falconing with wild falcons.
7. Eating bacon after giving it up for lent.

Now lets put things in perspective... ALL OF THESE THINGS can be done, and done well, in these shorts. They are tough, they are comfortable and they are stylish.

I have received compliments from beautiful women and bearded men alike and I intend to continue girding my loins with these shorts for some time to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shorts, May 25, 2013
These are very nice and comfortable. They seem to be of high quality . I would have rated them five stars if they had a zipper fly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Quiksilver Waterman Men's Cabo 4 Walkshort (Apparel)
These are now my go-to shorts for doing yard work, running errands in town, and simply lounging around the house. I bought a pair in sandstone because the pebble-brown were sold out at the time. I have since also bought a pair in pebble brown, which I prefer to the sandstone. If these had a zip fly they would be perfect, but I still give them 5 stars since they are my favorite shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shorts, April 2, 2013
The shorts look really nice, a bit snug, I think a up from what you actually wear would fit better, otherwise a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice shorts, September 29, 2013
I have been looking for a pair of draw string shorts as the ones I have are getting old and worn out. I have ordered several pairs from other companies and either the material was too light weight or the shorts were too long. I found these shorts to be the right length and the material was the 'weight' I was looking for. They fit as expected. As a result of this purchase I purchased a second pair. All in all, I would say that these shorts are a good buy. My one suggestion to the manufacturer would be to offer additional colors such as tan and black.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts w/ elastic type waist...., August 16, 2013
Finding longer shorts with a modern type fit, with an elastic type waist is very difficult. Perry Ellis use to make a great pair a couple years ago that were made with a little better material (wish they still made them). Anyway, these shorts are comfortable and fit well. Good casual short.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, June 23, 2013
Although the shorts did not fit, they are well made. Sturdy fabric. Cool, straight-forward styling. For plus size men, however, there needs to be more butt space, perhaps a gusset or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
THEY FIT GREAT AND I LOVE THR LENGTH

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts but read the fitting sizes, July 1, 2014
These shorts are well put together and comfortable but they are not sized correctly or run a bit small. Also the waste band seems to be very large. Granted it could have been due to the sizing but overall the quality is decent.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shorts, June 2, 2014
I have several pairs of these shorts. They are soft, they are sturdy, and most of all, they are comfortable. They look nice and I can wear tshirts with them or dress them up; they are that versatile. So if your looking for your next "favorite" pair of shorts, these just might fit the bill.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›