Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quilted Fabric Double Hammock with Pillow
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 6, 2010
I wasn't sure about quality because no one else had reviewed this item yet. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of it and it is so comfy. I have it between two huge trees so it works awesome! Holds my wife, dog, and myself comfortably. We will buy another for between two other trees we have. I highly recommend this.
It does hold water after a heavy rain but wring it out and it will dry quickly.
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2010
This hammock was better than I expected. I got it for a great price but would definately pay more in the future if I had to. We love it. My husband and I can both fit on it and still have enough room. I have already recommended this product to several of my friends.
on July 24, 2010
This is a great product. We had the rope hammock before and this is much more comfortable.
on March 9, 2011
We bought the hammock with out the stand and have hung it from two trees, it was study and durable all summer!!! Plenty of room for 2 :)
on May 23, 2014
This hammock looks great and is comfortable. But we have had it for just over 1 year with very light use. Last night I was lying on it with my 2 year old son, and it ripped right down the middle. We both fell on the metal bar underneath. I have a picture of the ripped hammock.

The company declined to provide any warranty, explanation or replacement despite looking at the clear picture of a hammock in half. I would have felt better if they said it was a defect that had been fixed or something to that effect.

I'm giving it two stars because it is quite comfortable if you are ok with the risk. But I feel compelled to make people away of the safety issue. It could have been bad if my son hit his head.

This is the first time I've felt the need to write a review on Amazon, but it was a scary experience. Please be advised if you plan to purchase it.
on July 4, 2011
Good quality for the price. Takes up more room than expected though, so make sure you measure. Mine is on a deck so be aware of the dimensions if you are putting on a deck. It looks so much more expensive than it was. Easily fits two adults comfortably. Nice way to unwind and just relax through the summer. Got it for a father's day gift and it is perfect. Highly recommend this product.
on June 22, 2011
Looks great & very very comfortable!Fits 2 people easily. Chains on it are good quality, other hammocks I looked at had smaller chains and they didn't seem as good or strong.
on November 6, 2012
I just received this hammock and set it up easily. It's light weight and comfortable. It's skinnier than I thought it would be but fits perfectly on my stand. I will update my review if things change after some usage. I would say so far I am impressed with the price, quick delivery, awesome packaging and overall product.
review image review image
on April 6, 2015
Good quality hammock material, but poor quality ropes. Comfortable the lie on. I like the fact that each rope has a ring that it is attached to on the hammock material so replacing the rope can be done individually. The wood separater at the top and bottom works well to keep the hammock open wide so it doesn't close in around you which i really like. Have to say that one of the outside ropes has already broken after using 2 times, but we just tied it and can easily replace it if needed. The "pillow" it comes with is really a joke. It is attached so it wont fall off, but it is flat and pretty worthless. Nice hammock for the backyard.
on August 7, 2014
While this is an okay hammock I am disappointed that it is so taut right in the middle. You definetly do not sink down in it. I like the net hammock much better . This one is made very well and looks great. The pillow could have a little more stuffing put in and I do not like the fact that the pillow is attached and you can not move it around or down which means if you want a pillow you are stuck where they want you to lie.