5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and Well Crafted
I love owls and I love this bag! It is very roomy with three inside pockets (one zippered, one longer opened, and one for pens or pencils). The fabric is quilted with small gingham print on the inside and two sturdy handles. I have several Thirty-One bags and this is of equal + quality. I have had many compliments on this bag. I want more products like this!
Published 8 months ago by Cynthia Bean Frey

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design, not great quality.
I love the design of this bag! I get a ton of compliments on it, however the stitching on one of the straps has already ripped which is incredibly disappointing. I can't use it until I get the strap fixed and I've only used it about a dozen times.
Published 1 month ago by Kimberly Root

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and Well Crafted, January 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Lar Lar Quilted Hoot Hoot Owl Extra Large Tote Bag (Apparel)
I totally love this bag, it is large and it looks so cute. Great for a weekend getaway. Thank you for the prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute!, March 5, 2014
Friends have asked me to give them this bag. Nothing doing. I would buy again. The pattern trendy and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, June 26, 2014
Great quality! ! I bought this for a friends birthday and now I want one! Maybe my friend will get me one for my birthday;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute., June 13, 2014
This bag is nice. Its a lot bigger than I had anticipated. But it is very nice. Fits LOTS of stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pattern, Great size, June 4, 2014
Really like this bag. The bow detaches which is nice because I bought the bag to carry all my son's daycare items in it daily. (Boys and bows don't mix apparently) The bag is a great size for this purpose and could be unisex if I want to use for another purpose in the future. I can fit a few changes of clothes for my 5 month old, a few bibs, diapers, wipes, bottle, burp clothes, diaper rash cream, and lotion. Even with all this stuff the bag still zippers closed, which I like in case it tips over in the car all the items won't fall out of it. The interior is a brown and tan flannel type pattern. The only reason I gave 4 stars is the zipper got stuck the first time I zippered it closed. The material inside got stuck in the zipper. It was a easy fix however and has worked fine since. I have had the bag a week now. Great purchase! I would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Owls!, May 14, 2014
this is a very cute and well made bag, its good for overnights or weekends, if you love owls , gotta have it =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the bag!, April 17, 2014
Love it! Holds a lot of stuff. I took it on vacation and put books, candy, iPad and all kinds of things in it. Plus it's stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 10, 2014
Love the design, the pockets on the inside, took this on my honeymoon on a cruise and was able to use it for everything I needed including my lap top with plenty of space to spare!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, April 2, 2014
I love this earth it is great that should have said purse lol that hold so much I feel like Mary Poppins

Rate and Discover Movies