5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Good brand and great buy for the price! Doesn't feel like I am using sand paper and it is soft!
Published 22 months ago by michelle54_09

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre at best
Published on August 11, 2012 by Elizabeth A. Leon

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre at best, August 11, 2012
This review is from: Quilted Northern Ultra Plush, Double Rolls, 24 Count (Health and Beauty)
I've been using the Quilted Northern Soft & Strong for years. I thought I'd give the Ultra Plush a try, thinking it would be better than the other. Nope! It reminds me of the little bear in the competitors commercial. Little pieces are left on me. Unfortunately, I still have 12+ rolls left that I have to use before I buy more of the kind I like. I definitely do NOT recommend this product. I will say, that it is absorbent and thick.

4.0 out of 5 stars toilet paper, January 7, 2013
Best part of this is not having to go to the store. I am doing more shopping online all the time. You have to watch the price because it is never the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 19, 2012
Very nice feel, soft yet strong. Everything I want in toilet tissue, and I got it at a very good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars TP, September 6, 2012
Bought this because it was "cheap" and could get it delivered to my home. It is nice TP but the rolls were loosley rolled and this brand did not last as long as our usual brand-I have a large family (10 children) and we go through a lot of TP.

Quilted Northern Ultra Plush, Double Rolls, 24 Count