5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for
I was looking for a book to help with a project and this one is it. I found it to be a great learning tool. I am now working on the quilt and I have all the info I need to get me through this one.
Published on September 20, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple quilting
Published on January 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple quilting, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Quilts! Quilting Techniques from Easy To Advanced (Kindle Edition)
This little book soes have some good hints in it and is a good starting quilting book. My problem is that on the little kindle screen, in black and white, it is hard to see a whole page. I think in the future I will by my quilt books as hard copy, not digital. As an instruction book it would be good for a child just starting to sew. I do plan on using the directions for the shaggy-raggy quilt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, September 20, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Quilting Techniques from Easy to Advanced, April 26, 2012
I found this very disappointing. It was more crafty and out there type ideas than technical which I was wanting. Maybe it should not be for Kindle's that don't show colour. It is very difficult to glean ideas on quilts when the pictures are in black and white. I would not suggest anyone without a colour kindle or other electronic book which shows colour should buy it. However your Quilting for Dummies-by Cheryl Fall works well on black and white Kindle a much better buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok enough, December 29, 2012
I paid 99˘ for this ebook and that's about all its worth. Good basic tips for a beginner but not impressed with the patterns. I can probably do better by googling "free beginner quilt patterns".

3.0 out of 5 stars Not well put together but has a few nice ideas..., November 7, 2012
Although a good price, this is not really a book. It is confusingly put together and hasn't any connecting layout. There are some pictures that have no explanation other than being part of the "chapter" called "Quilt Construction." This is actually a collection of patterns and minimal instructions gathered together into one file. There are some good ideas and easy quilt assemblies that are good upcycle and recycle projects though, so it was worth the minimal money. You won't learn to sew or quilt from this sparse book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilts! Quilting Techniques from Easy to Advanced, June 5, 2013
I always love a good quilting book this one is full of good information for the beginner or the person that has done some quilting, Lots of layouts of quilt patterns from the start to the end. Lots of new information on some of the changes that have been made to quilting over the years.New ideas to make it easier. Very easy to understand how too! Hope you find it as informative as I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, April 21, 2013
The book is a very good book for beginner and good instructions and easy to follow them I will recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting Techniques, April 9, 2013
I like reading to look for different techniques I may like or not know. Was inexpensive for my Kindle. I like being able to carry several book with me.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK book, December 22, 2012
I didn't like to have to go to other links for instruction about construction of a project, but there are some good ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars just like what i expected, June 1, 2014
I'm a beginner. Good price and good choice! Beautiful and colorful pictures. A book just like what i was looking for.

Quilts! Quilting Techniques from Easy To Advanced