Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 8, 2012
I ordered Prevagen for my husband last Dec.2011 after a friend who is a nurse told us about it.He had several memory lapses where he could not remember our own names and with each one he would never fully recover.He was becomming more and more anxious with each one.I had read the reviews of others and decided to give it a try, after 3 weeks of taking it I was amazed at his ability to recall things to the point I decided if it could do that for him I'd try it for myself as I have started having trouble with remembering things some also.I have just started taking mine so will have to update later but as for my husband he has taken it 10 months now and has not had another spell.He is happier and able to start a project and finish it without all the anxiety that he used to suffer.We are both happy with Prevagen and Amazon has the best prices we have found.Would recommend it to anyone with memory problems
11 comment|177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2015
I'm in my late 40's and I've noticed that, progressively over the last few years, those little "senior moments" were getting more frequent. Do you have those times when you're trying to tell someone about something familiar to you but you just can't come up with the name of it?? It's embarrassing and causes us to start really thinking about our age and how we look to those around us. I had seen the Prevagen commercials on TV and was intrigued. The frequency that I was having these little memory issues finally pushed me into trying it. I have been taking this supplement for about 5 months now and I have really noticed a difference in a couple of areas.

1) My ability to recall things quickly has improved noticeably. I noticed some definite improvement after the first month of taking Prevagen. However, after the second and third months I was aware that these lapses in memory are much fewer and farther between.

2) I sleep better. I wasn't having any huge sleeplessness issues, but I have noticed that I wake up feeling like I got a really great night's sleep and I require less sleep. I don't feel that need to nap in the afternoon that had begun to plague me daily.

Cost was a real issue for me! This stuff is expensive (but oh so worth it!) I did some serious price shopping and here's what I found. Amazon sometimes has a great price on these and sometimes they don't. At the time I decided to continue using these, I found that CVS has a special web order discount for auto-shipment. They give me a 25% discount for allowing them to auto-ship my bottle of Prevagen every 30 days. This got the price WAY down and has made it possible for me to keep taking it. You have to order it online. You can't get the discount in store. I don't know how long they'll keep offering that, (and it isn't exclusive to Prevagen! You can order all kinds of things from CVS on auto-ship and get the discount.). As of the date I'm writing this they're still giving it to me. I signed up in April 2015. I recommend you check with CVS.com and see if they are still offering this option.

I have found no down side to taking Prevagen. I haven't experienced any side effects. It has done for me exactly what it advertised. I would recommend this to a friend.

Please tell me if you found this review helpful. Please ask me if you have any questions. Thanks!
55 comments|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2012
I originally bought this product straight from the company. I have been taking Prevagen for almost 3 months. I have noticed a positive change in my memory. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT EXPECTING OVER NIGHT RESULTS. Even the sales person I spoke with 3 months ago stated that most individuals take at least 2 months to notice a change. This last year I have worked on a lot of bible scripture memorization. In the last 2 months, I have almost doubled the amount of scriptures I have memorized, and in half the time.

Positive: The product really does work.

Negative: The cost of the product. Which is why I took one star off. Althought the company overs a buy 2 get 1 free, it still comes out cheaper to purchase Prevagen through Amazon.com.
77 comments|208 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
Have used this product for 3 years and purchased it from the original company. Checked it out on Amazon and found it was cheaper. Noticed a difference with this product, took it for about 2 months and suddenly realized I was sleeping better and even dreaming which was very very rare for me. Hardly slept for more than four hours at a time, felt tired most of the time. It also helped me to remember things better. Being skeptical, I tested to make sure the Prevagen was working. Twice I stopped taking it for a few months to see if it would make a difference, once again I didn't sleep, no dreams and kept forgetting things. Started taking it again and sure enough I slept longer and entered rem sleep and dreamed frequently, also my memory slowly began to improve. It really worked for me. My son tried it and found it worked for him and also his wife who has a high powered job and wants to be sharp all day.
11 comment|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2010
my brain feels younger & I just plain feel better. Over a buck a day just seems a bit high, though, otherwise it'd get all 5 stars.
on February 12, 2011
this is a great product it does exactly what it says it would. Sharper mind, clearer thinking, healthier brain. I first started buying for my mother but now I see how it helps her I'm going to get for myself.
on May 22, 2012
I noticed a difference relatively quickly. Probably by the end of the second bottle my wife noticed that I seemed less stress. I think it helps me to focus. I'm going to keep using it. I think it's helping...
on July 5, 2010
For those who have memory problems and want to improve it,this is the front line product.Omega 3's,vit.d and k2 along with all the other major vitamin groups are helpful,too.Prevage is linked to helping neurological disorders,too.I only hope as more people find out about this the price will go down.Health insurance won't cover the cost and for those on a fixed income it just cost too much for most patients.
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2014
WARNING!!! My mother at 74 yrs started taking this product for memory loss prevention, she took it faithfully for 60 days and had to go back on blood pressure medication. By week five I stared noticing it was like she was on speed, had 5 espresso shots, however you describe it...but it was bad. I stared asking her what she was taking, she at first denied that the nervousness,anxiety, waking up through the night was caused by this product since it's "All Natural" By the end of the 2nd bottle she was having throbbing headaches along with the other unpleasant side effects and could no longer deny that this was the cause. She had to go the doctor, they had to give her Xanax as well as restart BP meds that she has been off of for 8 years. She also is experiencing a type of withdraws. Initially she liked the product because it gave her more energy/alertness which became hyperactive confusion and irritability . I honestly feel she narrowly averted a STROKE!!! She was taken in by the "All Natural" product labeling. After nearly 4 wks BP is not back to normal ranges and still requiring meds. They also talked her into buying a 6 month supply. (Not Amazon)
on March 12, 2015
I'm a retired senior and thought I would try Prevagen I'm not as focused as I once was and some times misplace things. Upon taking my first Prevagen within a half hour I became light headed and dizzy and my focuse was worse than ever the rest of the day. I looked up the side effects of Prevagen and they are quite dangerous. Think I will stick with GIngo Biiloba. It's much safer and works fairly well.