5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this
We got this for or newborn and actually ended up using it for him to sleep in beside our bed (hooked up to the Maxi Cosi Foray stroller). It's perfect for a newborn however note that a baby won't be able to fit for more than a month or two in here. I would recommend this product.
Published on May 19, 2012 by kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very handy
Published 15 months ago by mvs8420

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this, May 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Quinny Dreami Bassinet, Rocking Black (Baby Product)
I love my Quinny stroller! I love the look of it (modern, simple and stylish) and I love the functionality of it, which is a way more important factor when it comes to babies and all their gear. Our son is three months old so we've started him in the Quinny Dreami Bassinet and he feels so cozy in it! It's got a PLUSH liner throughout the whole inside of it and a foamy cushioned bottom. More often that not, we put him down in it and he sleeps in it all through the night, and, sleeps better in it than in his crib. He seems lost in his crib and he's seemingly much more content in the cushy bassinet. Besides quickly interchanging the bassinet on and off (one button press on each side and off it goes!) it also interchanges wonderfully with the Maxi-Cosi car seat that we have. Soooo convenient!!!! And you can have forward or backwards versatility, again with the push of one button. It collapses super easily. And, I love how it unfolds automatically. No fighting with it in the Target parking lot! The brake system is well thought out and lastly, the turning radius is awesome. Turns really easily in small elevators and store aisles. My brother is having a baby in the fall and I've totally recommended he buy this stroller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very handy, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Quinny Dreami Bassinet, Rocking Black (Baby Product)
We loved the look of this bassinet on the Quinny stroller, but it turned out not to be very handy. We used it just once, and our baby cried the whole time she was in it. Also, it was a bit of a hassle to transport the bassinet, get the baby out of the car seat and in to the bassinet. We now just use the car seat adapter and click our car seat right on to the stroller.
Our baby has now outgrown the bassinet, but I think that with our next baby I might try to find a frame and use this as our in-room bassinet until he/she is old enough to sleep in a crib.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED the bassinet!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Quinny Dreami Bassinet, Rocking Black (Baby Product)
This was super cute and stylish for my princess! I used it a TON while she was really little. People would stop me on the streets to comment on it. It traveled well and also doubled as her bed while we were away from home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just wish it was a tiny bit bigger, May 5, 2014
Renata (Sao Paulo, SP Brazil) - See all my reviews
Although the product is said to be for babies up to 30 pounds, my 3 months old is 13 pounds and is a bit too big for the bassinet. Since it is reclined, she used to wake up with her feet outside the bassinet after having slid during sleep. She still fits inside, but I would prefer the bassinet to be a bit larger. Also, the cover could have another button on the bottom part so that my baby's feet wouldn't escape (the buttons are only on the upper part).
Meanwhile, it is very resistant and I love this colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, February 24, 2014
I loved it! It's so comfortable! I put my baby beside my bed sleeping on this bassinet with confort and it's easier than walk to his room and put him to sleep on his crib while he is a newborn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, July 4, 2013
It's very useful to the first months of the baby, he use to stay on our bedroom. After that is useless

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bassinet, November 1, 2012
I just received this bassinet, fast shipping and can't beat the price! I took my two week daughter on a ride, and she "slept like a baby" :) my husband even likes this bassinet. This is a great addition if you go for a lot of walks in your neighborhood. You don't have to deal with a seat belt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 26, 2012
The product was delivered well before the expected time.
It is easy to use and baby is very comfortable in this. However it would have much better if it had a proper handle to carry.

Quinny Dreami Bassinet, Rocking Black