Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

VINE VOICEon December 3, 2010
This is exactly what it looks like. The only negative is that it's so lightweight it can fly off your desk easily. I think the surface of the material is supposed to help keep it from doing so, but on my polished desk, it can still fly off.

However, it is less prone to falling off the desk once some cables are in it, and it does indeed provide a place to hang your wires. The price is right. If you have wires that connect and disconnect (e.g., to a laptop), this is a great parking spot for them.
on November 3, 2010
Cordies are exactly what they look like- a desktop cord management system. I have my laptop on a stand in my office, when I need to unplug and take my computer with me, Cordies keep my cords organized, relatively out-of-sight, and easy to access when I get back. If there was any critique, any purchasing advice, I would say this wouldn't hold too many more cables than it has slots available, or if you have something really heavy, like a parallel cable (do you live in a cubicle in the 90s?), it might get a little hairy. I keep an external monitor, USB keyboard, speaker cable, and power cord in my Cordies and it works great.
on April 22, 2011
For ages, I've used duct tape to do what this does, and it always looks ugly and leaves a residue. This does the job just as well. No more moving the nightstand to get the cell phone charger cord back late at night! My only complaint is that the color choice is poor, I really wish there was a black model since that matches my stuff pretty well.

J.Ja
on December 23, 2010
It does exactly what it claims to. It's a cute little piece as well. Also something I didn't see in the description... it's expandable. You can mix and match other cordies with it. They all clip together. To Cute!!

for those of you like me who's cords keep falling into the abyss, this item is for you!

Happy Holidays!
on April 11, 2012
The Cordies cable management does exactly what it should do: manage my cables. It keeps everything neatly separated and doesn't take up too much room on my desk. It stays in place because of its rubbery material. Its only downfall: my cats like to hit it and watch it wiggle. Good buy!
on January 19, 2011
This is the second one of these I bought. The first one I gave to my husband. Once again, if your cords have a tendency to fall into that deep dark abyss beside the bed or between the couch and end table... you will love this little do-dad. It holds on to your charge cables for you, it looks cute while it does it too. Could you ask for more?
on March 11, 2011
I am very satisfied with the item. It holds four cables in a sturdy manner. It is heavy enough to stay in place and not move around very much on my desk.