Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: White|Change

on October 11, 2012
The video shows how easy it is to use this Stem Hand Juicer or Citrus Spritzer. It provides a good mist and is easy to insert, clean, and use. It's not that hard to squeeze a lemon by why not use this. It's a great talking piece when you set it on your table and tell people they can use it if they want. I've used it mainly on fish and like it a lot. The only downside is I don't think it fully uses the lemon but that's if you are being nit picky. The only real way to get all the juice is to use a juicer or something. Quirky has a lot of really cool products and I can say that I recommend this one, and for $5 why not?

Update Mar 2013: I have a couple of tips to help get more juice out of a lemon. Rolling the lemon around on the counter and warming it up to room temperature will help get more juice out of it.
11 comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
I was extremely surprise when I go this item!!! Didnt really think it was going to work. But after I opened it and tested it the item works great!!! Tip: Just be sure roll the lemon on a countertop with the palm of your hand so the juice is broken down inside the lemon making it easier for the spray to capture it. Once the spray is in the lemon(I insert it through the side of the lemon not the top) just give the lemon a all around squeeze to get more juice.
on June 6, 2012
I bought this as a lark, expecting it to not work. I had an Amazon Gift Card and needed to use up the last five bucks on it. So I thought, "Sure, why not?"

To my amazement, it actually works, and not only works but works well. It's seemingly well made (as well made as cheap plastic can be.) and it takes little effort to secure to a piece of citrus.

It takes a few pumps to get the squirt action going, but once it does, the spritz is great.

My only gripes are that it could be made out of better material (but for five bucks, what do you expect?) and the spray isn't full and completely atomized sometimes (the first few sprays might be big drops) but really, who cares?

Great product, totally amazed that it works, would definitely recommend it for anyone.

Use on lemons for fish, avocado, hollandaise. Use limes for potato chips, fritos, tortilla chips, salsa. Use on oranges for things which might require orange flavor... You know.
on September 17, 2012
This item works good, but just for initial use. After that, no matter how much I roll the lemon, I don't get more juice. I think it wastes a lot of the lemon. Good to have on hand when company is around, but for every day use, I'll just squeeze the lemon. I wouldn't buy it again, and I would not recommend it.
on May 19, 2012
I was skeptical at first but it's less than $10 so I decided to go for it...to my surprise, it works! It's very easy to insert into the fruit and will start spraying instantly. My 5 year old nephew loves it, anytime someone comes over he will run and grab it to show it off by putting it in a lemon and squirting it in his mouth. After awhile you may have to role the fruit on a table or other hard service to get the juices flowing again but then this little thing will start right back up!
on May 31, 2013
Was disappointed the first time that I used it as I could only get a almost unnoticeable spray from spritzer. Then I rolled the lemon on my chopping block and WOW it sprayed great, just had to loosen up the lemon a bit. Now I am happy and its well worth the price.
on July 29, 2012
Hard to believe this actually works as well as it does. Perfect for when you want a nice cover of lemon juice and not just spots like when you squeeze. Love it. Just bought a bunch for friends.
on August 1, 2014
Somewhat of a gimmicky product, but nice if you just need a spritz of citrus. Doesn't hold a candle to a nice squeezer if you want a lot of liquid, but does its job fairly well and its cheap enough to buy and use once or twice a year.
on August 4, 2012
It's just the cutest thing ever! And so convenient considering our whole family puts lime juice on EVERYTHING! we also tried with an orange and it was ok too.
on November 6, 2015
This little lemon spritzer is really cute and convent. I have run it through my crazy sanitizing steam cycle on my new dishwasher several times and it has held up well. It is perfect for spraying fish. The only downfall is that you need a really ripe lemon to get a good spray and it helps if you roll the lemon in your hands and give it a good squeeze to get the juice going.