Quirky Plug Hub Under Desk Power Cord Management Station
|Price:||$34.69 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Three openings on the top of the unit direct your cords neatly to your power strip.
- Three integrated cord anchors let you wrap up and hide longer cords.
- Sit Plug Hub on its rubber bottom or on its back, or mount it to a wall.
- Made from rigid plastic with a rubber "foot" on the bottom.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. This unit is not made out of metal, as the pictures make it appear to be. It is made out of molded plastic. Power strips are sometimes the source of fires. This unit will not survive being kicked too hard, much less an electrical fire.
2. The base is too narrow to support multi-row power strips. It will only work with single-inline power strips that support 6 plugs. So the usefulness is limited.
3. The door clearance is such that large plugs (wall-warts) may not have enough clearance to allow it to close.
4. The depth is also such that there is not enough room to fully wrap longer power cords inside.
5. Even though standard power strips support 6 plugs, this unit has 3 ports and 3 wrapping poles. It might be fine for some situations, but this design further limits the capacity.
6. Considering it doesn't include a power strip, the premium it comes at makes it a poor value indeed.
There are some good things I can say about this unit. It's a good idea and it will help you organize your wires if you only need a basic inline 6 outlet power strip. And it can be mounted or left standing on your desk or the floor. But given all the shortcomings and the premium, it's not worth it.
However, it should be noted that it looks much more "plastic-y" that it appears in the product images, which I wish I had known.
Also, I wish that it came with screws to attach it to the bottom of a desk.
The plug hub along with a Quirky cordie manager on top of the night stand straighten out the mess. All of the extra cord length is coiled neatly in the plug hub box. All of the chargers are out of sight, the cell, kindle & laptop charger cords are now conviently available to plug and unplug into their devices. The other cords are out of the way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wish there was one not so tall so it'd be more discrete but otherwise this is great and defiantly helps keep my cords organized!Published 1 month ago by danielle doucette
This is one of the best ideas I have come across in years. Well made, great design, I just wish it had a little more space inside. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Cory
I was expecting a metal casing and when I saw that it was plastic I was so disappointing. The idea of a plastic casing hiding my cables scares me because I've seen how fast plastic... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Gohan
The problem here is that once you wrap one cord around the hooks, it unravels as soon as you let go. Read morePublished 10 months ago by zamadylady