Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quixx 00070-US Paint Scratch Remover Kit
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 9, 2016
Worked well with my use. I used this product to remove the scratches off an old PS3 game console. It took away all of them but the deep ones. With a little elbow grease and patience this will solve any minor scratches you may have on your car. I had some left so I ended up using it on my car where the keyhole was as I tend to sometimes jam my key into the car door by accident. It also fixed the minor scratches there quite easily.
on April 5, 2016
2004 Honda Civic with very light scratches, imagine from sand blowing across the top. Used 3/4s of the kit and not a single scratch was removed. Tried on very slight scratch, looks exactly like it did before I started, other than the scratch appears to be darker.
on April 5, 2011
Long story short I absolutely butchered the finish on my benz because I used attached the sandpaper to a belt sander and it took off and scratched the entire side of my car. The instructions did not say how to sand it properly so I called the customer service and told them my problem with the instructions and my sander. Two days later there was a representative from the company in my midtown garage looking over the damage. He called the company and the offered to have a professional come and completely fix the scratches and detail the car for free and as long I did not take any legal action. The car turned out beautifully and I could not be happier with the people at the company and in customer service (perhaps their general counsel as well). I don't know if this product works but wow I have never had such a good experience with customer service before. Next time I will take my car to be professionally painted and finished when it has a scratch.
on March 31, 2012
In accordance with what some of the other reviews describe, this product only works on some scratches. The instructions offer different procedures for 4 different types of scratches. If you have a slightly more severe scratch, then you need to get touch up paint anyways. I used this on a few scratches on my vehicle (which is black...) and only one actually came out. When i say came out, I really mean that it just made it less noticeable. The only way you would notice it is if you were looking for it, but it is still there. The others show no difference. I did not use any touch up paint based on the instructions diagnosis of scratch severity, but I think I will give it a try and update this post afterwards.
on February 11, 2016
Takes a lot of work to perform the repair as per the instructions, but they are very detailed and useful for determining the nature of the damage. It worked to reduce the small scratches I had and looks good right after application but must have washed off because the majority of the scratches began to show again.
on April 29, 2014
I don't know if this product will work on other cars but it didn't work on mine and some of my scratches were very mild. One was a deep scratch and I didn't expect a miracle but I certainly thought that it would work on a couple of minor scratches it did not. So I should have saved the money. If someone STILL WANTS TO TRY IT, write to me at dstump2@comcast.net and I'll send you the entire kit for $5 to over the cost of postage and handling and my trip to the post office. Some of each tube and one of the cloths was used so it's certainly very usable for you. I just wouldn't spend a lot of money or even 15.00 to see if it will work as it's a shot in the dark.
on August 6, 2014
Great product, it really works. Someone scratched my car several years ago, and this product is still holding strong, no scratches! Today, one of my customers scratched my door with his work truck, so furious and angry i reached straight for Quixx. This product removed the damage completely, it did such a good job, that all the damage disappeared. I have used and will continue to use this amazing product. I'd probably be in jail without the help of Quixx.. i wonder why this product has so many 1 star reviews.. when it does the job quite well. It won't remove EVERYTHING if you need major work, but it worked for mostly every single scratch i had, except for the deep ones.. amazing product, give it a try, its the best solution i've found yet!
on November 5, 2013
I've seen all kinds of reviews on this product. I had a few shallow scratches on my car's hood that needed to be removed so I thought I would give it a try. I rubbed on the Part 1 "Polish" paste per the directed method for maybe two minutes, then wiped with a dry microfiber cloth. Then I applied the Part 2 "Finish" paste per directions and let it dry. After buffing the area by hand with another new clean microfiber cloth, the scratches were 100% gone. These scratches were into, but not through, the clear coat, so I believe this is why it worked so well. My guess is that if the scratches had made it through the clear coat and into the base coat, it would have required much more work including applying some clear coat as well. Nice product though and glad I ordered it.
on August 13, 2015
I used this product along with the Mr Clean Magic Eraser to remove a large paint transfer scuff. The product worked well and got rid of most of the damage. Looks 95% back to brand new! Polished up nicely, pretty easy and straightforward to use.
on April 8, 2015
Just got item. Arrived quickly. Hoping it lives up to its consumer reports, top scratch remover title. Original box that is was in was smashed up inside the bubble wrap envolope but everything is included and undamaged inside. No need to take a star off for that. Looking forward to using it on my black car..and everyone who has owned one knows the troubles i refer to. Cheers.