Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Qunol Ultra CoQ10, 30 softgels
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 30|Change

on May 1, 2015
My husband and I were researching supplements based on his needs and this contained most of what we were looking for. It will take awhile to determine if they are helpful, but it's been a few weeks and so far so good. My husband and I are close to 50 and have thyroid issues and a few other things. After researching supplements that could be helpful for support of different systems of the body, we chose this because the reviews were good and for what the product was indicating it would provide was what we were looking for. It will take awhile to determine if it works or not, but so far, no complaints!
on March 20, 2015
I have been using this product for years, and recently I saw an AD that stated that it is water soluble. So I decided to try the test myself to see if it would really dissolve in water! I got my bottle of Qunol - Ultra CoQ10 and I got two 8 oz glasses, I put cold water in one glass and hot water in the other glass. I waited for 45 minutes and low and behold the tabs did not dissolve in either glass. I have contacted the company by phone and left them a message to please get in touch with me because I have some concerns about my experiment, and would like to know what might have happened to cause them not to dissolve? As to date, I have not heard anything since contacting them. I will try once again to contact them through their website or email, I will then give an update!
55 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2015
Great product... has been beneficial in managing my blood pressure level and seems to give me added energy during the day.
One minor detail though... I was shipped Qunol Mega CoQ10 instead of Qunol Ultra CoQ10 (100mg 120 Softgels). There doesn't seem to be a difference. So, I'm OK with it.
on November 13, 2015
After taking it for several months I had my yearly physical!!!My blood pressure was perfect my cholesterol was down my doctor was very pleased!Told my son in law to try it he has uncontrollable blood pressure he tried it his blood pressure was normal for the first time!
on March 31, 2016
A friend of my wife recommended these to her, she told me and I shrugged it off as mostly gossip....then I tried them....to my surprise they actually reduced some major joint and muscle pain in my knees.....couldn't believe it so I quit them for several days.....I am now taking them every day 100 mg. and the knee pain is nearly gone....I don't know why but hey worked for me and my wife's friend.
on June 12, 2015
WARNING - this will NOT dissolve in your stomach. I heated vinegar to 99 degrees (per instructions from various sites), and added the red capsule. I stirred it several times while keeping it on a heating pad to maintain the temp. After 1 hour, the casing had softened but still held. After 2 hrs, the casing had split on one side, but the orange stuff was still inside the casing, even after I stirred it vigorously.

The CoQ10 inside may be great stuff, but if it does not get out of the casing, it cannot be absorbed.

FYI, I did the same test to Doctor's Best CoQ10 The casing dissolved within the first hour -- and the stuff came out and dispersed. That is the one I will be re-ordering.
review image
on October 15, 2012
My mother has a heart condition which requires blood thinners and so shall cannot take vitamin K nor anything that inhibits her meditation. The doctor told her Q10 won't hurt her but what he didn't say was how much it enhances her quality of the life. She is 82 and after a quadruple bypass, a stoke and 2I pacemaker surgeries she started taking Co-Q10 and now looks and acts younger than many women 20 yrs her junior.
love the product
on May 7, 2012
Quinol Ultra CoQ10 is a very good product for those who take statin drugs, like me. Statin drugs depletes CoQ10 in your system, therefore a supplemnt is required to replenish your system to maintain a healthy balance... especially, Quinol Ultra CoQ10. Qunol Ultra CoQ10 absorption is much better than ordinary CoQ10. I do feel the difference since I've changed brands. Ed
on December 17, 2012
This is a product I had never used before but I am glad that I tried it. I would recommend it to anyone with high cholesterol that are taking Statin medications. Statins deplete CoQ10 that the body makes naturally. This replaces that and it has made a noticeable difference to me. I will continue to use Qunol Ultra CoQ10. This is a 30 day supply and this is the best price I found for this product. Whatever the price, it is well worth it. It takes only a couple of weeks to begin noticing a difference.
on August 23, 2013
GMO soy is in these capsules used for a delivery system which is criminal and then selling this as a health product is blatant disregard for the customers who blindly accept this product as really being for their benefit...please people GMO soy will wreck your health. This company needs to be sued and out of the health product business entirely.